Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival!

Started by 1sgjeffward, 07/26/2014 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1sgjeffward

Still looking to see what Colorado Geeks are going to be at the event? I am of course and would like to set up a FTF meet with as many of you as possible so hit me up and we can make this thing happen.  :biggrin:

2014 Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival
Rocky Mountain Cigar Festival
Saturday, August 23, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM (MST)
Broomfield, CO

A VERY nice venue and looks to be a wonderful day.
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Camshaft83

I was going to come to that but can no longer swing it. Hopefully next year. Have fun at it.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

1sgjeffward

QuoteCamshaft83 - 7/26/2014  10:37 PM

I was going to come to that but can no longer swing it. Hopefully next year. Have fun at it.

That's a sad one  :-0

Is going to be at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield so should be a sweet deal! I was going to go all in and do a VIP pass but by the time I had enough brain power to get online they were already sold out  :-(

Still should be a sweet day! Gonna ride the new Harley down to make it a 2 fold event filled trip.
Jeff

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

Camshaft83

If I lived closer I would have figured it out. But coming from 10 hrs away isn't quite in the budget this year. Even riding my harley out isn't cheap.   :-(  Glad your doing better and going to be able to make it though. Ride safe and take some pics to post up here.

and welcome back to the site!
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

toby2

my buddy moved up there last year. the pics are so nice. they just moved again to Baily. I need to take the new Street Glide Special for a road trip up there if I can ever get a free few days....

1sgjeffward

Quotetoby2 - 7/27/2014  12:11 AM

my buddy moved up there last year. the pics are so nice. they just moved again to Baily. I need to take the new Street Glide Special for a road trip up there if I can ever get a free few days....

Well you know funny thing!!! I just bought a 2014 Street Glide Limited and going to ride it down there this year. Me and you need to hook up one of these days and just do a ride over too it! You would be more than welcome to stay with me and the wife up here in Loveland or we could make a real trip of it and spend a few days either before or after down at the cabin just outside of Hartsel, CO. the guys who came over for the little herf weekend last year can tell you is a whole lot more than a little cabin  :biggrin:

Plus there are some of the most beautiful canyon rides down there that you will find anywhere in the world! So keep those things in mind if you ever decide to make it over here. Bailey is about 60 miles from my cabin right on hwy 285 so it's on the way for the trip up to Boulder and you would get to see and spend time with everyone  :singing:
Jeff

? André Gide

1sgjeffward

This is the list of what the General Admission ticket gets you at the door. A bag and T-shirt are also included in the pack and of course you will get a free meal and half a dozen drink tickets and you will pick up and estimated 40 more cigars from the sponsors. Also includes you in the Drew Estate mega Herf at the end with Jonathan Drew.
Jeff

? André Gide

DonM

Glad to see you back here on CG!  I am sure recovering from your accident has been a long haul for you and you have been missed around here

"The Curmudgeon"

Ted

Damn! Going to miss it again this year!

:banghead:  :sad:  :mad:  :angry:

Cfickter

If any Geeks go and takes some pics I would live to get them up on the the CG Facebook site, especially with Geeks in the pics.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/27/2014  4:40 AM  This is the list of what the General Admission ticket gets you at the door. A bag and T-shirt are also included in the pack and of course you will get a free meal and half a dozen drink tickets and you will pick up and estimated 40 more cigars from the sponsors. Also includes you in the Drew Estate mega Herf at the end with Jonathan Drew.

That's a sweet deal any way you look at it.

Have fun riding your new bike, I can only imagine what a feeling that will be, wow.

Enjoy 

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

1sgjeffward

QuoteCfickter - 7/27/2014  12:20 PM

If any Geeks go and takes some pics I would live to get them up on the the CG Facebook site, especially with Geeks in the pics.

Believe it or not but my mom is going to ride her Fat Boy down with me and will of course get picks of me and any of the VIP guests and hopefully at least a few Geeks from the area. So I can email you all the photos if you want to use them?
Jeff

? André Gide

Cfickter

Quote1sgjeffward - 7/27/2014  4:44 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 7/27/2014  12:20 PM  If any Geeks go and takes some pics I would live to get them up on the the CG Facebook site, especially with Geeks in the pics.
Believe it or not but my mom is going to ride her Fat Boy down with me and will of course get picks of me and any of the VIP guests and hopefully at least a few Geeks from the area. So I can email you all the photos if you want to use them?

Jeff, that would be awesome, thanks

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Man wish I lives closer that looks like a great lineup of sticks! Sounds like a great time! Glad your back on CG!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

1sgjeffward

Kind of surprised to be honest that all of the Colorado Geeks are so far saying they are not going to be attending  :-0

Not sure what that's all about??
Jeff

? André Gide

nwb

If it was the Rocky Mountain Marijuana Festival, you'd probably have a lot more interest. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

nirab

If I had the vacation time, I'd ride up there on the Road King and join ya!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Michaelbevans61

AHHHHHHHHH This is why sometimes I cannot stand the rules of alcohol. I want to go to this fest so bad, but sadly uncle sam say's that I'm not old enough to participate in this event yet. LAMEEEE Only one more year though!
Rock and roll is no genre, rock and roll? .......my friends rock and roll is a way of life!
Brent Smith, Shinedown

Camshaft83

Did anyone end up making it to this? Wanting to see some pics of the new venue.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.