http://www.tampasweethearts.com/

Tampa Sweethearts Cigar Company
1603 E 6th Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
Tel: 813-247-3880

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

DonM

I have not been in there for some time but they always are well stocked.  You can get some rare stuff from them but expect to pay msrp

"The Curmudgeon"

The Burn Ward

If you're in the area, stop in and say hi to Arturo Jr.

gitfiddl

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/28/2014  1:53 PM

I thought the Fuente family had some involvement with Tampa Sweethearts.

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

BlackIrish

Quotegitfiddl - 7/28/2014  1:59 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 7/28/2014  1:53 PM

I thought the Fuente family had some involvement with Tampa Sweethearts.

Yes.  From the website:

Tampa Sweethearts Cigar Company, located in historic Ybor City, provides a unique retail operation where the customer is our most valued asset.  Owned and operated by direct descendants of Arturo Fuente we strive to ensure that our service is commensurate with the quality of the cigars we sell.   Whether you prefer to come in and shop locally or make your purchases online we look forward to making your experience with Tampa Sweethearts unparalleled.

Our fine cigar line includes, among others - Arturo Fuente, Ashton, Cuesta-Rey, Diamond Crown, Flor de Ybor City, God of Fire, La Unica, OpusX, AƱejo, and Tampa Sweethearts.  We also offer a wide variety of humidors, lighters, cigar cases and accessories.

Your loyalty to our brands is what has made us the success we are today.  Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to providing you top-quality cigars at affordable prices.

Arturo O. Fuente, Jr. President

Tampa Sweethearts Cigar Company

I've used them a couple of times and have only good things to say.

They are a reliable source for HTF Fuente cigars.  Yes, you'll pay MSRP, but for some of the cigars they sell, MSRP is a lot cheaper than the prices charged by other online sites.  
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Cigary

When in Ybor you have to stop by here...I think it's a law and bring a drool towel for the HTF cigars as they usually have what is on your 'wish list'....the store is much like Costco in that you can't go in and not spend less than $100.

sauraspop

Amazing shop. Been there. Have to agree with Cigary.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

The Burn Ward

QuoteCigary - 7/28/2014  3:01 PM

When in Ybor you have to stop by here...I think it's a law and bring a drool towel for the HTF cigars as they usually have what is on your 'wish list'....the store is much like Costco in that you can't go in and not spend less than $100.

I only spent $75 last time. :biggrin:

StogieDad

Well.....I am right by Tampa right now....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

I check out their web site several times a week, if for nothing but the drool fracture their cigars cause,,,

1029henry

Great place to order from. They are always a reliable source for Anejo's.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.