http://www.superiorcigars.com/

Superior Cigars
400 Oser Ave
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel: 800-733-3397

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

tvolball

I love em. Great customer service and pricing. The shipping super fast. Got my order in 2 days.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

BlackIrish

Haven't ordered from them in a coupole of years, but when I did I was pleased with the service and the selection.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Vroomp

Ordered my cab of Illusione Rothchildes from them for $156 a few months back while they were still on back order and got them as soon as they came in! very nice folks over there!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

StogieDad

Not much interaction, but solid source.  Bought a cab of Illusione Rothschildes, great price, quick shipping.  Good clearance deals if you visit often.  So who needs personal service.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cigary

I've used them for several purchases of the Illusione Rothchildes and they are quick and service is really good.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.