http://www.smokeinn.com/

Smoke Inn
11 Locations:
http://www.smokeinn.com/eshop/south-florida-retail-locations.html
Tel: 888-766-5371

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Jackal

Their customer service is top-notch.  However, I dislike that everything that they send, from packaging to product, smells of stale smoke.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cigary

Again...another Vendor I use and have had a good report with my experiences.  Their pricing is really good on certain cigars I smoke and they are quick to process and haven't noticed any stale smoke from the materials or orders I've received.  I'm usually so anxious to get the contents that I wouldn't notice anything other than if the cigars were in good shape.

BlackIrish

Ordered from them a few times in the past.  Prices were good, shipping was quick.  Don't remember if the packages smelled of stale smoke.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

StogieDad

I have ordered some new release Tatuaje stuff from them because they send an email as soon as it hits.  Price doesn't matter on those limited sticks,  MSRP is fair.  But I get pretty tough sticks,  ships fast, even have gotten a personal note from Abe.  I wouldn't hesitate to use them any time.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

QuoteJackal - 7/30/2014  12:23 PM

...from packaging to product, smells of stale smoke.

Noticed this from Cuenca.

If anyone finds themselves in the Palm Beach area, definitely give one of Abe's shops a go. Great selection in all of the Smoke Inn shops.

mpurtle01

I love Smoke Inn.  Their prices are not exactly competitive, rare discounts, and their shipping prices are often higher then most and I've never seen free shipping.  But, they always have an awesome selection of good high end cigars and they get nearly all the HTFs and LEs.  Compromise, but they almost alway have the best new stuff.

CrazyK

I have heard good things about their annual cigar festival. Almost made the trip down a couple years ago...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Smurf

I have ordered off them quite often, great service and I hope to go to one of their events next year!
orbis non sufficit

Mojo66

QuoteSmurf - 7/30/2014  6:02 PM  I have ordered off them quite often, great service and I hope to go to one of their events next year!

I've bought from them numerous time, for many reasons it's my go to B&M when in the states and the one I send people buying for me to. They seem to always have all that I want in stock and that, to me, compensates for the somewhat higher prices. Service was always excellent and I always feel they aim to please.

I've never ordered on line from them though, didn't know it was an option for a Canuck. I'm sure I could find something to order, you know, to check how good they are  :shy:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

The Burn Ward

QuoteCrazyK - 7/30/2014  5:59 PM

I have heard good things about their annual cigar festival. Almost made the trip down a couple years ago...

Worth the trip. I'll be attending this year for sure.

cavenbk

Ordered from them one time, my Pudgy Monsters, and didn't have any problem with them. I'm sure it was sheer coincidence, but 3 weeks or so after I placed my order from them someone had stolen my credit card number and tried to make a sizeable purchase on Walmart.com. Again, I'm sure it was pure coincidence, my order from smokeinn was the last thing I had used my card for.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

mpurtle01

On the customer service note, second to none.  They are wonderful with their customers, send gifts, personally written thank you notes...   They seem like amazing people.  Would love to meet them and go to an event.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.