Cornelius and Anthony

Started by vw77guy, 08/02/2014 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

A while back Corneilus and Anthony was on here asking for guys to tryout some of their new cigars.  I don't know how many of you volunteered, but I did.  I got a 4 pack to try out and all the paperwork to give feedback.  Afterwards, they sent me a nice thank you package that had a lighter, cutter, 3 cigar carry pack, ashtray, etc.  I thought it was pretty nice.  Yesterday I received a box of 10 cigars that is their final product.  I haven't had one yet, but I wanted to post how awesome they conducted themselves in this.  Way to go guys.  Thank you and best of luck with your new cigar.

bmac7754

We were all blessed with some cigars.  Awesome looking at that, check this out
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=29390.0
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Ken Kelley

I got a box my ownself today. Has 20 Avant Garde Aerial 42x5.5 cigars inside. Beautiful box too and came with a Boveda pack tucked inside.
My thanks and I will give one of these a try when they settle down a bit.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Vroomp

Quotevw77guy - 8/2/2014  12:51 PM  A while back Corneilus and Anthony was on here asking for guys to tryout some of their new cigars.  I don't know how many of you volunteered, but I did.  I got a 4 pack to try out and all the paperwork to give feedback.  Afterwards, they sent me a nice thank you package that had a lighter, cutter, 3 cigar carry pack, ashtray, etc.  I thought it was pretty nice.  Yesterday I received a box of 10 cigars that is their final product.  I haven't had one yet, but I wanted to post how awesome they conducted themselves in this.  Way to go guys.  Thank you and best of luck with your new cigar.

You might want to look at that box again because mine has 20! :biggrin:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

they were totally professional and great to work with.  the final design and of the box is awesome but even better are the cigars inside.  I had one right away and will lets the rest cook
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DonM

I agree!  Steven's review process was professionally presented and the final product was outstanding!  My humidor isn't set up to store boxes so sadly I had to remove the cigars to store them. I usually throw boxes out but in this case I couldn't bring myself to do it.  I too smoked one upon receipt, and was impressed with the cigar. I look forward to another after a nap in the humidor. Thanks again Steven for your generosity to the Cigar Geek family

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

Like you my humidors aren't really set up for storing boxes .  but it was just too nice to throw away.  Makes a nice box to store supplies in light cutters and lighters.  You don't mind leaving this one sit out.
In the end thought I will probably give it to a friend of mine that makes ukes out of them.  She would love this one
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

With the addition of a small inside lip or even a thin layer of silicone on the top and bottom edges, these boxes would make for an excellent desktop humidor for some nice coronas...... A single Boveda pack could handle 20 sticks.... :?:

Did you notice the trays had a nicely curved chamfer on all 4 sides Ken? These boxes weren't cheap to produce!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

I agree Brad.  These are some of the nicest, most well built boxes I've seen.  The could easily be converted into a humidor.

And yes, there are 20 cigars in the box (2 trays of 10). :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.