"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

F/S Jerico Hill

Started by Devilsmoke1, 08/05/2014 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devilsmoke1

F/S Jerico Hill
44S 5 1/8 X 44= 150.00 Shipped
LBV 6.5 X 46= 168 Shipped
OBS 4.75X 52 = 165.00 Shipped
Willy Lee 6X54= 185.00 Shipped

Prices Include Shipping to ConUS

Payment Via PP Friends and Family, or CC over the Phone

Email me at devilsmoke1@gmail.com with questions or to place an order. It will show up on my mobile and I will be able to respond from there.
"The ideas and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author (Auston) and do not necessarily represent the views of Anthony's Cigar Emporium." I just happen to work here. That should appease the boss, yeah? Ha.

toby2

looks good. nice prices. I already have a box of the 44 coming or i'de bite.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

Smoking an OBS right now....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 8/5/2014  6:59 PM  Smoking an OBS right now....

How is it? Do you have a box?

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 8/5/2014  9:38 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 8/5/2014  6:59 PM  Smoking an OBS right now....

How is it? Do you have a box?

Definitely a buy.  Don't have a box yet.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.