Wow! Got bombed today by Vroomp

Started by RDF, 08/06/2014 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDF

Gotta say this is so awesome and completely out of the blue.  Got bombed by Vroomp today.  Looking forward to these awesome smokes. I'll be sure to return the graciousness.

Thanks so much.  What a great group. 

I'm attaching a pic, but not sure it will come through correctly - still trying to figure this out.  Believe me, awesome sticks.

Randy 

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

He seemed to be on quite a mission lately
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

NES Tek

Always awesome to get a bomb!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

bmac7754

Another nice one Brad, nice to see where those packages ended up
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

kxthor911

Nice hit bro, good looking sticks all around.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.