Blind Trade Anyone?

Started by CigarPlace, 08/07/2014 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarPlace

5 sticks? 10 sticks? More than that? Who's in?

NIRAB - I hear you're the blind trade guy!

Cfickter

I am in. Just let them pass in the mail?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

QuoteCigarPlace - 8/7/2014  3:40 PM

5 sticks? 10 sticks? More than that? Who's in?

NIRAB - I hear you're the blind trade guy!

I do love me some blind trading! What do you propose? Who draws first? I got one going out in a few days for rammstein142, so I could definitely put one together for you. PM me what you are thinking, and we can take it from there. Yippee, gunna do me sum more blind tradin'!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

cavenbk

I'm down too Jessica. Let me know if you're interested
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Chip Lemaster

Give mean other few days/week to settle a bit from the move, I still have some regional cigars for a trade,,,,sorry, the move took a lot out me...

jharrisx5

I ain't skurrd of no blind trades...lemme know how many and when...
Puff Puff Give....

s+j

CigarPlace

Okay guys, I'm sorry for the delay... it's been a madhouse here bringing you guys great cigars at killer prices.

It looks like we have 6 people interested in a blind trade. So, let's get down to business. How would you all like to have your name put in a hat and we all blind trade each other and each send to one other person? We can either Secret Santa it where each person gets another random person or we can pick pairs of folks to trade within the pair. Any thoughts?

Are we better off doing a $$ amount or # of sticks trade?

TJTCigar

Vroomp

Mind if I join in the fun?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Longhorn

QuoteVroomp - 8/13/2014  5:02 PM

Mind if I join in the fun?

Ditto.  I like the random pairing ideas Jessica.   Looks like you have an odd number right now.  Since I was last in, I'll sit out unless am other. Geek hops in.

bstessl

I'm in if I'm not too late!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

jharrisx5

Any method works...as long as I get to blast some sucker!
Puff Puff Give....

Vroomp

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/13/2014  8:59 PM  Any method works...as long as I get to blast some sucker!

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

s+j

QuoteCigarPlace - 8/13/2014  11:39 AM

Okay guys, I'm sorry for the delay... it's been a madhouse here bringing you guys great cigars at killer prices.

It looks like we have 6 people interested in a blind trade. So, let's get down to business. How would you all like to have your name put in a hat and we all blind trade each other and each send to one other person? We can either Secret Santa it where each person gets another random person or we can pick pairs of folks to trade within the pair. Any thoughts?

I'd say retail cost is probably best. We should start small, say... $25?

Longhorn

Quotes+j - 8/13/2014  9:53 PM

That covers ONE cigar for many of these yahoos!   :-0  :biggrin:

s+j

QuoteLonghorn - 8/13/2014  7:24 PM

Hey, you can bomb me with one $25 cigar anytime!  :beer:

StogieDad

QuoteLonghorn - 8/13/2014  10:24 PM

Mmmmmm hmmmmmmm straight from yahoo #1  :shy: :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

Quotes+j - 8/13/2014  10:28 PM

Hey, you can bomb me with one $25 cigar anytime!  :beer:

Your odds are very good with this bunch that you'll get paired with a Geek that will melt your mailbox to the ground... patience, Grasshopper!  :shades:

Longhorn

QuoteStogieDad - 8/13/2014  10:35 PM

Oh look, the "Pot and the Kettle" showed up!  :lmao:

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

StogieDad

QuoteLonghorn - 8/13/2014  10:39 PM

:lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Jessica, do you get the feeling your are the teacher of a class of 5 year olds?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 8/13/2014  9:45 PM

QuoteLonghorn - 8/13/2014  10:39 PM

:lmao:

So, which one of you is the Pot, and which one is the Kettle???  :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

CigarPlace

QuoteCfickter - 8/14/2014  7:50 AM  Jessica, do you get the feeling your are the teacher of a class of 5 year olds?

I've been the teacher of 5-year olds before. You guys are more like 12 year olds. "Hormones with feet and an awkward yet funny immaturity"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.