Cigarmony.com Going Out Of Business Sale

Started by n2advnture, 08/08/2014 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2advnture

Hello all!

It's been a great 9 years and I have had the pleasure of meeting many great "brothers of the leaf" but it's time to move on (sort of).

Thank you all for you many years of support and encouragement, it truly has been a great pleasure serving and getting to know you.

We're not leaving entirely, just re-focusing on the Humidity Bead System® branding (http://www.humiditybeadsystem.com/).

With that said, Cigarmony.com is having it's official "going out of business sale".

Thank you all for your support, I greatly appreciate it and happy smoking my friends.

Sincerely,
Mark Neff
President
Cigarmony, LLC
http://www.cigarmony.com/

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Brlesq

Well good luck!  Its been great getting to know you, too??   :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

scottvodka

QuoteBrlesq - 8/8/2014  10:28 AM

Well good luck!  Its been great getting to know you, too??   :confused:

:lmao:

benchjockey

I wasn't familiar with your business, but wish you all the best.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

sam a

FWIW... i know mark (internet know) and many people who know him as well and i would gladly vouch for him, great dude. i've also been using his beads for years and they are great.
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

bmac7754

Quoten2advnture - 8/8/2014  10:15 AM  Hello all!  It's been a great 9 years  Thank you all for you many years of support and encouragement, it truly has been a great pleasure serving and getting to know you.  

and this is your first post.

Best of luck 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Good luck with the new start, will stop by the site and see what you are selling.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

junglepete

Hmm...the Vector tri-pump lighter for $85 with shipping seems like a good deal. It's usually well over $100 anywhere else.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

sauraspop

QuoteCfickter - 8/8/2014  12:37 PM  Good luck with the new start, will stop by the site and see what you are selling.

x2
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Sorry to hear you are closing it down.  Good luck in the future!
Chief of Shaft

jharrisx5

Hmmm...ordered a coffee mug and paid with PP...just got an alert that they are reviewing the transaction.. Maybe because the cup says "hecho an Cuba"?
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.