Cigars International

Started by nwb, 08/19/2014 06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Chief of Shaft

BewareDaPenguin

Used to order from them quite a bit before I found some cheaper places. I never had any issues with CI though. Stuff was always shipped on time & packaged decent, no humidification but air bag & bubble wrap mostly. I still check out the daily deals from time to time as they have some good deals.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

Have placed plenty of orders with them without a problem. Prompt shipping, fine packaging. Because there are cheaper places, I use them now when I catch a good deal.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

StogieDad

Usually only use the Joe Cigar deal these.  But when they run Joes Jambalaya, there are some awesome deals to be had if you are watching.  Worth checking the clearance section as well, they run some good stuff in there dirt cheap a lot of times.  Don't use them for HTF or rarer stuff, as they usually just don't have it.  Customer service has always been top notch though for me, and packing is never an issue, always well protected in my experience.  Just a solid retailer in my book.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cigary

I've used them a lot and when I see cigar specials that hit me....I use them.  They have always treated me well even with there were issues that was their fault...they cleaned it up and were generous with their time and fixing things.

tvolball

I have used them several times and had no problems. I only every bought Joe's Jam , Weekend Spot Light, or Closeouts deals though. It's also nice that we can free shipping with the code.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

chief791

I use the all the time and have never had a problem with them.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

Smurf

I have ordered from them several times and no issues so far
orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

have used CI several times and never had an issue.  Shipping can sometimes run a bit longer than they say but that happens to all of us.  Can certainly find better deals but overall I will continue to take advantage of some of their offers
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

I have used them quite a bit.  Their prices are fair, but they run awesome deals on Joe's cigar & the weekend specials which also get you free sipping.  Shipping from them is always quick.  There isn't any humidification sent with their cigars, but from them to me it is only a matter of 2 or 3 days so no big deal.  Their packaging is a hit or miss, sometimes plenty of air bubbles inside and sometimes just one thrown in and the cigars bang around.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.