promtbr88

Started by scottvodka, 08/19/2014 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottvodka

"Had a great look with good construction. I punched it rather then a cut. Prelite had a nice earthy smell and it drew well thru the punch

After lighting it burned almost perfect with one small correction about 1/3 of the way in. It started with a earthy woodsey taste but soon turned into a nice smooth smoke with a little vanilla and spice. It kept that taste untill about 2/3 the way thru it and then it picked up some pepper to it.

The ash held till about 2" and it was a light grey with no flaking and was tight. Overall I very much enjoyed this stick and will definitely purchase more for the humi. I would say it is a low medium stick and was never overpowering. It left a nice spice after taste. The only reason I gave it a 4 1/2 was because of the correction otherwise it was perfect."

... on TONS of reviews. :spammer:  :spammer:  :spammer:  :spammer:  :spammer:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:  :spamcan:

05Venturer

Certainly Looks that way to me also.
 :spammer:  :spamcan:  :spammer:  :spammer:  :spamcan:  :spammer:  :spamcan:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sjn1117

Wow he smoked a lot of cigars today :biggrin:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sauraspop

Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

SenorPablo

They're cleaned up.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

scottvodka

QuoteSenorPablo - 8/19/2014  6:57 PM

They're cleaned up.

-Paul

gracias senor!

Cfickter

missed them what was he rating?  any particular brand?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

QuoteCfickter - 8/19/2014  7:22 PM

Same here.  Let me guess - Bull City? :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

Otter

QuoteSenorPablo - 8/19/2014  6:57 PM

They're cleaned up.

-Paul

:bigthumbs:
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

scottvodka

Quotenwb - 8/19/2014  8:11 PM

QuoteCfickter - 8/19/2014  7:22 PM

Same here.  Let me guess - Bull City? :biggrin:

There were 35 or so, but the ones I remember were San lotano and Ashton.

Kid Montana

This cat still has 185 points and can view everyone's addys.  He ought to be banned if he hasn't been already.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Longhorn

QuoteKid Montana - 8/19/2014  9:35 PM

This cat still has 185 points and can view everyone's addys.  He ought to be banned if he hasn't been already.

X2  Douche.

ntanner

Nothin get's by these guy's, got to like that.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Interesting.  I thought when reviews were deleted it automatically reduced the member's point count. :?:
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

Good riddance!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 8/20/2014  9:09 AM

Interesting.  I thought when reviews were deleted it automatically reduced the member's point count. :?:

That's a problem that needs to be fixed.  Addy's are still open to him.  Either take back his points or delete his account.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 8/20/2014  9:23 AM
Quotenwb - 8/20/2014  9:09 AM

That's a problem that needs to be fixed.  Addy's are still open to him.  Either take back his points or delete his account.

I sent a PM to el Jefe.  Unfortunately, I can't adjust his point count or ban him.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Do we have his addy???? (insert evil laugh here) :notamused:  :notamused:  :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

17leaves

Quotenirab - 8/20/2014  9:55 AM

Do we have his addy???? (insert evil laugh here) :notamused:  :notamused:  :shades:

Bomb him with dog rockets? :biggrin:

nwb

It appears Paul has corrected the issue. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

My addy is hidden. It is still viewable to recent pass participants, so check a pass we were/are in together if you need it.

nirab

Quote17leaves - 8/20/2014  8:59 AM

Yea, but actual dog rockets!  :lmao:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Chip Lemaster

Quotenirab - 8/20/2014  11:21 AM

We do a daily gathering from the yard if we need some extra doggy rockets,,,,, :angel:

05Venturer

QuoteChip Lemaster - 8/20/2014  10:44 AM

Quotenirab - 8/20/2014  11:21 AM

We do a daily gathering from the yard if we need some extra doggy rockets,,,,, :angel:

Let him review the construction and earthy smell on that
I bet the burn would be a bytch.  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Mojo66

Nice catch guys, Spam does have a distinctive smell, much like dog rockets as described in this hilarious thread.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.