Tatjuaje Tattoo

Started by mike.casey, 08/20/2014 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

If you guys haven't scored a cab of these then you are missing out.

I've got one lit up ROTT, and it is thoroughly enjoyable. It's got a little spice, leather, earth and mocha all at less than $4/stick.

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nirab

I've had a couple, and they are great sticks. I'd love to buy a cab, but...buying freeze!!!!! :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

mike.casey

Quotenirab - 8/20/2014  12:04 PM

I've had a couple, and they are great sticks. I'd love to buy a cab, but...buying freeze!!!!! :angry:

Mine thawed pretty quick after having one. I may grab a cab of torpedos to match the toros for sake of comparison and science.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nwb

Still haven't tried one, and it will be a while before I can.  Glad they are pretty readily available.
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Yessir, didn't get a cab, but certainly a few to get started :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

Quotenirab - 8/20/2014  1:04 PM

So does typos count as discount prices on these,,,,not that I would take advantage of them..

nwb

When you add it to your cart, it shows as 5 cigars.
Chief of Shaft

scottvodka

Quotenwb - 8/20/2014  2:11 PM

not for me..

nwb

Quotescottvodka - 8/20/2014  2:45 PM

not for me..

Different sizes are behaving differently.  If they honor it, that is a deal.  That's a big if.
Chief of Shaft

Chip Lemaster

Quotenwb - 8/20/2014  2:56 PM

Quotescottvodka - 8/20/2014  2:45 PM

not for me..

Different sizes are behaving differently.  If they honor it, that is a deal.  That's a big if.

I just happen to see that error and wondered if they would honor the mistake,, we know it's a mistake, but other may not,,,

scottvodka

I gave it a try.. nothing to lose really.

Cfickter

Got to sit this one out
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

timpellis

Bought all 3 that say 50, I believe they are on backorder so the word must be out.  All confirmations say box of 50 with the low price, so either they will honor or cancel the order.  If they only ship out 5 packs they are going to get an earful and will be refunding me :)

chief791

They gave this cigar away at this years Cigarfest. I really enjoyed it.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

mike.casey

You guys are knuckleheads. CAYP has them for around $190 if you live in America, and not the peoples republic of New York.

Ron White

nwb

Quotemike.casey - 8/21/2014  1:02 AM
You guys are knuckleheads. CAYP has them for around $190 if you live in America, and not the peoples republic of New York.

I've seen them cheaper than that and have been sorely tempted.  That is a great price point, assuming it is a good cigar.
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Quotenwb - 8/21/2014  8:12 AM

I've seen them cheaper than that and have been sorely tempted.  That is a great price point, assuming it is a good cigar.

They are way better than Tatuaje's only other similarly priced cigar (that's labeled Tatuaje), the red label, the name escapes me right now. And those are darn good with a little time.

Ron White

StogieDad

Quotemike.casey - 8/21/2014  4:01 PM

Quotenwb - 8/21/2014  8:12 AM

They are way better than Tatuaje's only other similarly priced cigar (that's labeled Tatuaje), the red label, the name escapes me right now. And those are darn good with a little time.

Agreed, leaps and bounds better than the Red Label.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

timpellis

Sent me 5 packs instead of boxes. Going back and forth with Andy in cust service.  Said sorry for mistake, 20 gift card or process a return. I am asking for them to make good on my confirmed order, we will see.

mike.casey

Quotetimpellis - 8/27/2014  12:10 PM

Sent me 5 packs instead of boxes. Going back and forth with Andy in cust service.  Said sorry for mistake, 20 gift card or process a return. I am asking for them to make good on my confirmed order, we will see.

Edit: Nevermind I saw your post above.

Are you seriously upset that they didn't send you 150 cigars for the price of 15? It was an obvious mistake, why try and take advantage?

Ron White

nwb

Quotemike.casey - 8/27/2014  1:22 PM
Are you seriously upset that they didn't send you 150 cigars for the price of 15? It was an obvious mistake, why try and take advantage?

This is exactly why I didn't place an order.  Although I will be the first to admit I search for fantastic deals, this was obviously a typo by a well known, well liked vendor.
Chief of Shaft

mike.casey

Quotenwb - 8/27/2014  12:46 PM

Quotemike.casey - 8/27/2014  1:22 PM

This is exactly why I didn't place an order.  Although I will be the first to admit I search for fantastic deals, this was obviously a typo by a well known, well liked vendor.

I certainly wouldn't be advertising that I did on a site full of people that I might want to do some trading with in future. It doesn't speak to highly of one's business practices.

Ron White

scottvodka

I got five packs as well... would have been great had I gotten two cabs, but I never really expected to.

timpellis

I never expected to, I expected them to handle it better but not upset. I do believe that people should take ownership of their mistakes. At my work we have covered mistakes for much bigger sums of money than this. To me it says something that they didn't honor it, but I never claimed to be upset.   I am sorry if you take anything bad about my business practices on this that is your right. I believe that if you offer to sell something for a price you should be good on it mistake or not. If I had ordered 5 packs and they sent me boxes of 50 I would have let them know and returned it. You can feel free to not trade or anything with me, that is fine, I understand.  I suppose if you saw one of those airline mistakes where tickets were going for 10 bucks you would try and get one, this was the same situation to me. If I got it great, if not oh well.

Caveman Steve

Picked up a 1/2 dozen yesterday at my local B&M on a buy five get 1 free deal.  6 Tattoos for $25.  Haven't tried one yet but I'm guessing it's a pretty good deal!  I usually wait at least a couple weeks to sample recent purchases, buuuuuut..........maybe not this time!

:dancing:  

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.