Cigar.com
1911 Spillman Drive
Dept #26
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Tel: 800-357-9800

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Camshaft83

I use Cigar.com quite often. Good selection, decent price, good customer service, and fast delivery. I like that you can pick up singles also. Comes in handy when I wan't to try something new and can't afford to buy 5 packs.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

The Burn Ward

I've used a few times, usually when geeks post deals. I've been happy with the results. Looks like the website requires a lot of sifting to find deals since most items are MSRP and above.

StogieDad

Daily deals can be a steal sometime.  Other than that I don't order a lot from them just due to pricing on normal stuff.  Always shipped quick and arrived well packed though.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

I have used them several times.  They ship quickly and safely and have had zero issues.  They run great deals on the deal of the day, and the cigar sprint is cool too.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Cigary

I've used them on occasion when there is a deal I can't pass up.  They deliver and do a good job and with respect to that I'd recommend them to others.

benchjockey

Used them a few times when the deal was right.  Shipped quickly with no problems.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

mountainsmoker

They sent the wrong stick on my last order, I called them and was quickly talking to a very nice rep. They told me to keep the wrong stick and sent out 2 right ones with my Cigar of the month pack.  I trust them and have been very happy with all of my orders.

headfirst

Have you guys been getting the emails from Tim Blythe @ cigar.com?  Those tend to be very good deals and all you have to do is reply with what you want.  I got 20 Montecristo Media Noche Churchills for $100 through that route that I split with others in my office and it's always free shipping, he sends the emails once a month or so, always on a higher end stick.  I'll post on the next one I get if you guys don't get those.  Sprint sale can be a pretty good deal as well, bought a couple boxes that way.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.