My Favorite Pass - 2014

Started by Longhorn, 08/22/2014 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'My Favorite Pass - 2014'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

This is the second edition of this pass and the initial seeds are posted - basically my "most smoked" from 2013 plus a couple of recent releases that I found to be quite good.

I plan to kick this off in the next 10 days or when we get 15 participants - whichever occurs first.   :-)

mpurtle01

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

QuoteStogieDad - 8/22/2014  11:15 PM

May I?

Yes, you may.  Glad to have you, Michael.

Mojo66

With these startup cigars, I can't even imagine what the end result will be.

This could be an Epic one.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

05Venturer

Gonna have to sit this one out Brad  :cry:
Besides being in several passes lately and upcoming, I have very few 4 star or better cigars in my current collection and still consider myself pretty new to the cigar world.
Maybe Favorites 2015 will find me a bit more comfortable and be a better choice for me.
Great pass idea  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sauraspop

Would love to be in this pass, may I?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Longhorn

Quotesauraspop - 8/23/2014  8:01 AM

Would love to be in this pass, may I?

Absolutely!  :thumbsup:

kxthor911

Sorry I didn't ask. Just kinda jumped in. Thanks for having me brad.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Longhorn

Quotekxthor911 - 8/23/2014  12:20 PM

Sorry I didn't ask. Just kinda jumped in. Thanks for having me brad.

No need to ask... I didn't send invitations to this one.  Just hit the "Join" button!   :-)

Cfickter

Brad would love to join but loads of travel in September. Out of the country the 9th thru the 21st, then traveling the week of the 29th also. If you can fit me in the plan would love to join. If not, no worries
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mautrak

It's probably been a year or so since I've done a pass, and this sounds good.  Request sent.

Longhorn

QuoteCfickter - 8/23/2014  7:17 PM

Brad would love to join but loads of travel in September. Out of the country the 9th thru the 21st, then traveling the week of the 29th also. If you can fit me in the plan would love to join. If not, no worries

Hop in, Chuck. I'll set the order to work around your travel.

Longhorn

Great line-up of Geeks in this one... we've hit the minimum for 10 and have 5 slots left... just hit the "Join" button from the Main page!  :thumbsup:

Longhorn

Several passes kicking off now - bumping this for the evening crew! :bump:

StogieDad

Good looking lineup so far.  Cmon, five more wanna play.  Brads passed never disappoint.  Looking forward to it.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

Thanks for the invite Brad
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Longhorn

Quotetvolball - 8/27/2014  9:14 PM

Thanks for the invite Brad

You're welcome, Troy!  Poked several Geeks in the ribs... looking for several more to hop in so we can get this one rolling!   :dancing:

Kman

Thanks for the invitation Brad!! Now I need to get some reviews done.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

05Venturer

Thanks for the nudge Brad.   :hypno:
Request sent  :thanx:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Joelala

Request sent. Thanks brad
Joe

Longhorn

Last call... this will get launched over the Holiday weekend!  :dancing:

Longhorn

Pass order has been set with adjustments to accommodate a couple of requests.  Take a look and let me know of any issues!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.