http://www.cheaphumidors.com/

Cheap Humidors
217 Hobbs St. #106
Tampa, FL 33619
Tel: 888-674-8307

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

I've ordered a humidor and several spanish cedar trays from these guys with no issues.  They could do a better job packing the humidors they ship, but they are no worse than any other discount humidor place in that respect.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

benchjockey

I ordered a humidor from them several years ago. Humi was fine, arrived in good shape although the lock never did work.
One thing I didn't like was that they requested about $3 extra to give you priority in shipping.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

quickme

I ordered 5 travel humi combos from them.  Service was good and communication was speedy but shipping to the great white north is not really worth it.

mpurtle01

I've ordered several humidors from them. Not a fantastic cigar selection, but some good ones.  Good service.

dddddmorgan

Nice folks and good service. I've not ordered cigars from them, just humidor accessories.
Overall pleased with my transactions.
Molon Labe!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.