Auto PILLLOT 2014

Started by mike.casey, 08/26/2014 09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Auto PILLOT 2014'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

This is a pass for cool geeks with similar tastes! It's been over a year since the last one, so let's do it again.

There are 2 twists...

Twist 1: As the moderator I am going to leave this pass up to the participants. That means no checking with me about puts and takes, because I trust you as a BOTL, and have been in passes with you, or trust geeks who have. Hence "auto pilot." If you HAVE to get validation, just ask another particpant, they'll steer you in the right direction.

Twist 2: This pass will consist ONLY of sticks from the following brands: (this year we are adding an L!)

Partagas (ISOMS)
Illusione
La Flor Domincana
Liga Privada
L'Atelier
Oliva
Tatuaje

Hence "PILLLOT"

In the initial list, I will place 2 cigars from each brand 1 being regular production the other LE, HTF,or Extinct.

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

mike.casey

Who wants in? I haven't sent out any invites. I'll try and get some out to the geeks that participated the last time, but new blood is always welcome as long as you have a little street cred around here.

Ron White

kxthor911

I'll pop your cherry on this one mike, as I have not seen anyone else bite yet but you just posted as well. I'll join bro.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

mike.casey

Quotekxthor911 - 8/26/2014  12:00 PM

I'll pop your cherry on this one mike, as I have not seen anyone else bite yet but you just posted as well. I'll join bro.

:dancing:

Ron White

StogieDad

I'd love to okay Mike!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 8/26/2014  12:24 PM

I'd love to okay Mike!

You're in!

Ron White

StogieDad

Haha I'd love to okay.  Dammit autocorrect.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

QuoteStogieDad - 8/26/2014  12:28 PM

Haha I'd love to okay.  Dammit autocorrect.

I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

Ron White

nwb

Thanks for the invite Mike, but I'm sitting out of passes for a while.
Chief of Shaft

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 8/26/2014  12:30 PM  
QuoteStogieDad - 8/26/2014  12:28 PM  Haha I'd love to okay.  Dammit autocorrect.
I didn't even notice until you pointed it out.

I noticed it, that Michael guy is a damned slacker lol.  :dancing:  

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

mpurtle01

Thanks brother, for sure.  This was one of my favorite passes!  I can't wait!

toby2

Cfickter

Clever idea for a pass, who ever gets this kickoff has some prett sweet sticks to pick from
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CrazyK

Thanks for the invite Mike! Looking forward to this one again!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

mike.casey

QuoteCfickter - 8/26/2014  4:35 PM

Clever idea for a pass, who ever gets this kickoff has some prett sweet sticks to pick from

You want in man? All you have to do is ask.

Ron White

mike.casey

:bump:  for the night crew

Ron White

bmac7754

Mike, I'll play if you will have me.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

I'll play if you'll have me.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

mike.casey

Quotebmac7754 - 8/26/2014  9:46 PM

Mike, I'll play if you will have me.

In

Quotesjn1117 - 8/26/2014  9:48 PM

I'll play if you'll have me.

In

Ron White

bmac7754

Quotemike.casey - 8/26/2014  11:02 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 8/26/2014  9:46 PM  Mike, I'll play if you will have me.
In    
Quotesjn1117 - 8/26/2014  9:48 PM  I'll play if you'll have me.
In

Thanks

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mike.casey

photo troy_zps14a1157c.jpg

We've got a little more room, although we do already have enough to have a pass. I'll let it go for a few more days as I find the perfect container, box, and whatever else.

In the meantime does anyone have any requests as far as position in the pass? I'm probably just going to leave it in the order that everyone signed up (save for Karl being last for the Virtual Portion).

So if you have special circumstances that might cause the box to sit on a stoop for a few days, please let me know via PM, or just post in this thread.

:thumbsup:

Ron White

sjn1117

Thanks Mike.  I'm good wherever you put me.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.