My Favorite 6 Pack + 1

Started by kxthor911, 08/26/2014 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'My Favorite 6 Pack + 1'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

kxthor911

What dates will work for you guys to send? I was thinking September 4-6 or September 10-13.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

The order will be completely random. I will buy a pack of cards from the store and write everyones name on a different card then shuffle the deck. That will determine the order of players.

StogieDad

This thing was epic last go round.  Can't wait Nick, thanks for the invite!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

I'll play if you'll have me buddy!
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

kxthor911

Quotemike.casey - 8/27/2014  10:53 AM  I'll play if you'll have me buddy!

Your in bro.

Kman

I think this was one of my first passes, if not my actual first. I'm definitely in!! Thanks Nick
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

kxthor911

QuoteKman - 8/27/2014  12:32 PM  I think this was one of my first passes, if not my actual first. I'm definitely in!! Thanks Nick

Thanks for joining Kerry

lubrix

Thanks for the invite but I'm going to have to sit this one out.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Vroomp

Unfortunately, I too must sit this one out due to life, business, remodeling, and general crapola!

Thanks for the invite though...... :smoker:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

kxthor911

This is going to be held up until October. So a couple of more geeks can participate. Sorry guys I'll redo the dates and check with everyone involved to see when they can send off.

StogieDad

No worries on my end brother.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sauraspop

OK if I join in on the fun?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

Vroomp

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

kxthor911

Ok...posting the link for anyone curious from last year. The Pass was called Fave 6 Pack.

http://cigargeeks.com/community/forums/thread-view.asp?posts=1&tid=26267

Vroomp

So,,,,,, when are we supposed to be sending out cigars?

Longhorn's sticks are in danger of being smoked if I look at them for much longer.... :biggrin:

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 10/10/2014  6:54 AM

So,,,,,, when are we supposed to be sending out cigars?

Longhorn's sticks are in danger of being smoked if I look at them for much longer.... :biggrin:

Yea, what he said!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

If y'all would have read the other thread you would know. Come on MAN. :)

kxthor911

Jackal

Since I am flying out tomorrow morning, Lubrix's sticks are on the way to him.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lubrix

QuoteJackal - 10/19/2014  1:33 PM

Since I am flying out tomorrow morning, Lubrix's sticks are on the way to him.
Thanks my friend!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 10/19/2014  12:40 PM

If y'all would have read the other thread you would know. Come on MAN. :)

The other thread??? I see, that makes perfect sense!  :crazy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 10/19/2014  4:46 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 10/19/2014  12:40 PM  If y'all would have read the other thread you would know. Come on MAN. :)

The one in the pass section titled My Favorite 6 Pack + 1 members please read. Its under the Cigar Pass section under forums. LMAO... :biggrin:  

nirab

Quotekxthor911 - 10/19/2014  6:00 PM

Quotekxthor911 - 10/19/2014  12:40 PM  If y'all would have read the other thread you would know. Come on MAN. :)

The one in the pass section titled My Favorite 6 Pack + 1 members please read. Its under the Cigar Pass section under forums. LMAO... :biggrin:  

From now on, I will check other threads, hoping to find information about the other threads, in regards to the same thread, in a different thread... :crazy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vroomp

Quotenirab - 10/19/2014  11:23 PM  
Quotekxthor911 - 10/19/2014  6:00 PM  

From now one, I will check other threads, hoping to find information about the other threads, in regards to the same thread, in a different thread... :crazy:

:word:    :banghead:  

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.