Atlantic Cigar Co.
3 Horne Drive
Ste 102
Folcroft, PA 19032
Tel: 800-887-7877

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Good Vendor and some great pricing on my favorite cigars.

nirab

Good company, good prices and selection. I have used them quite a bit, with no issues at all.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tvolball

Bought there a few times. Been able to find the HTF items with them.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

benchjockey

My go to vendor. Good prices, fast shipping, outstanding service.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

quickme

order from there all the time.  Very friendly to BOTL in my "area".  Always have the best pricing and customer service is stellar.  Can't say enough about them.  

MT21

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Smurf

Simply the best! IMHO
orbis non sufficit

tgs679

Atlantic Cigar and Small Batch Cigar are my go to sites

chief791

Atlantic Cigars may be the best. I know one of the owners. They have tons of hard to find and exclusive cigars. Try the EPC 15th anniversary and the DPG Blue Maduro. 2 of the best sticks around.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

BlackIrish

Excellent vendor!  If you sign up (and pay) for VIP status you get even better pricing and advance access to HTF sticks.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.