Labor Day G Herf Link is Up

Started by 05Venturer, 09/01/2014 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Wife just left to go watch the grand kids so I am flying solo for the rest of Labor Day.
I am planning a couple good smokes and a few beverages if anyone wants to join I will start up a Herf around 6-6:30 central time if there is any interest.

Archie is firing up the link, I will be on in about 15 minutes

>>>>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gw6ci6zolrvzfaloec6rajwd3ia?authuser=0&hl=en
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

So 7:30 my time should work. I will be on then or shortly after.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

I created an account last year to join in on one of these sometime and then it occurred to me my computer doesn't have a camera. duh!

Cfickter

Quotetoby2 - 9/1/2014  6:28 PM  I created an account last year to join in on one of these sometime and then it occurred to me my computer doesn't have a camera. duh!

Grab an inexpensive USB web cam and join us 

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

kxthor911

ill join y'all tonight when i see a link posted.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Kid Montana

I'll join in in an hour or so.

I'd rather have a cigar...

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

05Venturer

Kent

The Burn Ward

Voexum

It was great jumping on with you guys for a bit earlier tonight! Hopefully next time I'll see if I can join in the herf from a more socially inviting location.

...Ya' know, other than coming at you from Amsterdam. :shades:
Christopher "Voexum"
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Voexum

"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points but it is by no means the most interesting." - The Doctor

kxthor911

QuoteVoexum - 9/2/2014  12:37 AM  It was great jumping on with you guys for a bit earlier tonight! Hopefully next time I'll see if I can join in the herf from a more socially inviting location.   ...Ya' know, other than coming at you from Amsterdam. :shades:

Good to meet you Chris, like I said during the herf, you just wish you were in Amsterdam LOL.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.