Trade Anyone?

Started by Caveman Steve, 09/03/2014 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caveman Steve

I recently procured a box of (24) JD Howard Reserve (Crowned Heads) HR50 cigars.

This is a 5 1/2" X 50 RG Stick.  I can post a pic if you like.

I figure I'll keep 14, but would be willing to trade 10, or (2) 5ers if anybody is tempted.

Shoot me a PM if interested.  I'll be out for a while tonight so I may not respond right away.

Thanks! 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

StogieDad

Those are some fine sticks!  Good luck.  I already have a box full myself or I'd be a player.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

These did not hit my wheelhouse. But I'm sure someone will drop in.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

I had to look these up, they don't appeal to me taste by the reviews,,,if I run across one I'll pick it up just to see,  thanks for the offer

Brlesq

Both Kman and I think the JD Howard are da' bomb!  Unfortunately I just loaded up on these or I would be in.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.