Man O' War Virtue Trade

Started by cigarzinn, 09/05/2014 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarzinn

Peeps!!  I ordered way to many Man o War Virtue Churchills. I have two 5ers to trade.  Anyone interested?

Vroomp

Wish they weren't Churchill's!!!  :sad:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

cigarzinn

I have toros as well.  You interested in those?

Vroomp

Sure,,, what do you want,,?  I have made my humi public for a day or so...... :biggrin:

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

cigarzinn

Vroomp, you pick.  I like Maduros that pair with scotch or Sam Adams.

cigarzinn

Both fivers are spoken for. I'll send out the packages tomorrow and send the shipping #s via pm.

Cfickter

closed in 2 hours, that was a quick sale
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

I was quick enough to grab one of the fivers,,, looking forwards to smoking one or two,,,lol

vw77guy

OOOOOHHHHHHH Dang Nabit.  I would have liked to get in on that.

cigarzinn

Quotevw77guy - 9/7/2014  8:49 AM

OOOOOHHHHHHH Dang Nabit.  I would have liked to get in on that.

I wouldn't mind parting with a 5er of the Churchills if you want to trade those. Let me know.

Vroomp

Received my MOW's the other day and hopefully you have your end of the trade today as well.. Thanks Christian! :rocker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.