5pk Mystery Pass III- Post yer pics!!

Started by nirab, 09/08/2014 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

OK, the time has come to start posting up your mystery sticks. I was blasted by Akira (Mike), who definitely got the theme of this years pass down pat! Generous to a fault, he really kicked my arse with these sticks! So, post up them pics my fellow geeks, and let the eye candy flow!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Paul (lubrix) hit me with some great sticks as well.  Thanks brother.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

gpd4 (George) blew my doors off, well done. :bow:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Joelala

Joe

DonM

Neal aka ntanner hit me with these nice cigars, looking forward to them!

"The Curmudgeon"

Joelala

You may need to move this thread to the isom forun
Joe

mpurtle01

McBryde hit me early....   I am speechless.  Oh, yeah, and did I mention the UF-13 is like my all time favorite... :-0

StogieDad

Some super nice stuff flying around here.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

toby2

williegstyles busted me up with these! thx again!! 

bmac7754

Starting to look like Christmas around here.  Great looking so far.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

Chief of Shaft

lubrix

sjn1117 (Stephen) hie me with;

CyB Lonsdale
LP#9 Unico Feral Flying Pig
Grimalkin Torpedo
Spectre Robusto
CAO Brazilia Anaconda
LFD Chapter One
Hammer & Sickle Tver Toro Tubo
Some pipe tobacco
And "Upon a Burning Body" CD
Very awesome of Stephen!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

Uh-oh, I challenge you, Stephen, to smoke that football on a Google herf. :biggrin:

Just make sure to let me know what night to be on.
Chief of Shaft

kxthor911

I think the football is more of a collectors piece I don't see Stephen smoking that LOL.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

nwb

Quotekxthor911 - 9/9/2014  1:45 PM
I think the football is more of a collectors piece I don't see Stephen smoking that LOL.

My Pineapple White Owl was a collectors piece..... :-(
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

Quotenwb - 9/9/2014  12:43 PM  Uh-oh, I challenge you, Stephen, to smoke that football on a Google herf. :biggrin:  Just make sure to let me know what night to be on.

hell that digger is about as hard to handle! 

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

Chief of Shaft

ntanner

Some nice stuff showing up so far.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

horrido

Wow nice stuff out there keep it up gents. :-0

mark
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

The Burn Ward

Quotenwb - 9/9/2014  1:43 PM

Uh-oh, I challenge you, Stephen, to smoke that football on a Google herf. :biggrin:

Just make sure to let me know what night to be on.

x2

The Burn Ward

Joelala lit me up! Thanks Joe! Been jonesing to burn them but wanted to wait til the thread was up.

nirab

Quotesjn1117 - 9/9/2014  1:25 PM

Quotenwb - 9/9/2014  12:43 PM  Uh-oh, I challenge you, Stephen, to smoke that football on a Google herf. :biggrin:  Just make sure to let me know what night to be on.

hell that digger is about as hard to handle! 

Smoke that football brother! I will make sure to make that google herf!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Mojo66

Wow, so many great sticks flying around. Brian is right , feels and looks like Christmas here.

Well done geeks.

Oh and make sure there are pictures or a video of Stephen smoking that football.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

It's a warm up for the Secret Santa pass!  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.