Link to complete your Geek Critique

Started by bmac7754, 09/14/2014 09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Here is the link to find or complete your Geek Critique review.  Maybe Paul could freeze this to keep it on the top in that forum.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigrevs;area=critiques

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

That would be great :biggrin:
It seems to be a tough one to locate when needed.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

I don't understand why folks can't find it????? :confused:  If you click on the all Geek Critiques link on the main page  [All Geek Critiques] and then the View All Cigar Geeks Critiques it pops right up if you are a reviewer this month.........

The Geek Critique

Congratulations!  You are a Geek Critiquer this month.  Click here to Add A New Geek Critique.
Please be sure to review the guidelines for helping make this a success for all who are investing their time in it. :smoker:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

QuoteVroomp - 9/16/2014  5:55 AM

I don't understand why folks can't find it????? :confused:  If you click on the all Geek Critiques link on the main page  [All Geek Critiques] and then the View All Cigar Geeks Critiques it pops right up if you are a reviewer this month.........

The Geek Critique

Congratulations!  You are a Geek Critiquer this month.  Click here to Add A New Geek Critique.
Please be sure to review the guidelines for helping make this a success for all who are investing their time in it. :smoker:

Only did this for me once.
Also I believe part of the problem is finding them later down the road.
Kent

SenorPablo

Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.