A road trip to Roz's Cigar Emporium in Ocala, Fl

Started by DonM, 09/17/2014 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

I made a road trip today to Roz's Cigar Emporium today in Ocala, FL not knowing what to expect. What I found in their humidor was quite impressive for a smaller city. I had to do some digging because their inventory was not organized as well as one would expect, but they had some nice stuff!  To name a few of the finds, various Viaje including some black Label Trading Co stuff, Skull and Bones, Camacho Liberty's, LFD's, most of the Crowned Heads line. Some pretty nice stuff. I came back with a few but will be back again soon to do some more digging. They had boxes stacked and pigeon holed in the corners so another visit is warranted. A good B&M day for sure

"The Curmudgeon"

The Burn Ward

bigjohn20081983

Thanks for the heads up on that little honey hole I will have to check it out if I get down that way before you buy up all the damn good stuff.  If you get up my way there is a nice little cigar shop in Fleming Island its kinda tucked back I added it to the data base along with their facebook which has a few pictures of the humidor.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Mojo66

A road trip to get cigars, what an awesome way to spend a day.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nwb

One of my favorite things to do is check out B&Ms.  You can find many a hidden gem in some of them. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

toby2

fun stuff. finding old stuff is the most fun.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.