Selling my little collection

Started by JamesTanner, 09/23/2014 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTanner

Hey all, I am selling my collection of cigars.  I do not have enough time to smoke them and when I can only smoke one a week or so I figure its time to sell them and just keep a few for special occasions.  I am going to post pics of the cigars and the ones that don't have pics will be listed.  I would like to sell it all as one lot for a bargain.  But I am open to ideas.  Cigars have been kept in coolidor at perfect high sixties for both temp and humidity at all times for last 6-8 months.  Pm me if you are interested.  Since I am somewhat new I will send first.  PP preferred.   Below are the cigars not pictured:

8 Cao Criollio Mancha.  Have box if wanted.

Full Box Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo Torpedo

14 Victor Sinclair Series 55 Corojo Robusto

5 mini Camacho's

7 Gran Habano #1 Conneticut Torpedo

6 Gran Habano #3 Torpedo

3 Gran Habano #3 Lunch Break

6 Gran Habano Corojo Lunch Break
James Tanner

bmac7754

Good luck on your sale and please read the PM I sent you.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

JamesTanner

Everything posted in the pictures is part of the lot as well as the ones without pics I described above.  I think their is a total of 140 cigars roughly.
James Tanner

nwb

Hate to see anyone leave the hobby, but good luck with your sale.  You have some really great cigars in there.

You might want to post up a price just to give potential buyers an idea.
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Some damn good stuff sitting there. Let us know if you decide to break it up. Sometimes the sum of the parts is great then the whole!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

PETE314

I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

JamesTanner

I would be willing to do the whole lot for 200.00 plus shipping.  If you want to break it up which I would rather not but if you do want a significant amount of cigars, let me know and we can work something out.
James Tanner

ItalianGuido

"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

nwb

$2/cigar for those cigars. That is a great deal. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Quotebiggsy16 - 10/1/2014  3:36 PM

Got them

Good for you!
Chief of Shaft

Mojo66

Sorry to loose a geek, but you seem at peace kicking the "hobby" so all is good. I say you're going out in class, that was a sweet deal, glad your sale went as planned.

Rich that was a nice grab, maybe some of these will be up for a trade in the (somewhat near) future :shy: :drool: :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.