The Full Maddy "Mission Accoplished" Thanks Everyone

Started by 05Venturer, 09/29/2014 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Gonna try firing up another pass fellow BOTL & SOTL.
If full bodied Maduro cigars are in your wheelhouse this may be the pass for you.

To me a "Full Maddy" cigar is the Full Monty

The full monty is a British slang phrase of uncertain origin. It is generally used to mean "everything which is necessary, appropriate, or possible; 'the works'".

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'The Full Maddy'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

Ok everyone, I wanted to wait until the pass was on its way before I let out the addition of my mini contest. You may have to do a little investigation to figure it out, but only if you want to discover an extra 5'er of sticks are headed your way.

When this pass was started there were 3 deliberate similarities put in place just for a little fun and for someone to get the chance at a 5'er of sticks from me.
All any pass member needs to do is be able to pick up on the similarities and PM that guess to me and you are in the running for the 5'er. I will give everyone until the pass is back to me to try to figure it out,

If there is more than one with the correct answer I will throw the names in a hat (or use a google random number generator) to pick a winner.

Good Luck Geeks
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

:bump: for the evening crowd
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

kxthor911

Put in a seed list D@mnit...haha just kidding have fun man.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sjn1117

I'll play with you Kent!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

Quotesjn1117 - 9/29/2014  7:46 PM

I'll play with you Kent!

:lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

I'm interested if you'll have me!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

s+j

I'm interested but wouldn't be able to participate until late November.

bstessl

I think this is the perfect opportunity to get back into the swing of things'round here
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

some of the seed sticks are listed
Kent

bstessl

I have the stats to join,  but can I have some dirty packer fan vouch for me anyway?  Kent maybe?
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 9/29/2014  7:47 PM

I have the stats to join,  but can I have some dirty packer fan vouch for me anyway?  Kent maybe?

:lmao:  :lmao:  your in brother
Kent

StogieDad

I do love maduros....I'll play if you will have me brother.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

4 requests in and accepted :thumbsup:

Reminder to anyone new to passes
Please make sure you've read the cigar pass articles.   http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=15
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=37
Kent

sjn1117

Thanks brother! This already looks to be fun.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bmac7754

Love the dark cigars.  Request sent Kent.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Halfway filled up in 5 hours :bigthumbs:
Kent

jumberlack1

If you are willing to put up with me, I would like to join.
Making bad decisions a profession!

cigarzinn

Thanks for letting me play!

05Venturer

We have a great group of geeks signed up so far. 4 spots left :dancing:
Kent

05Venturer

Still a few spots left, Jump in  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :whistle:
Kent

The Burn Ward

This sounds like it would be Mike Casey's bag.

Cfickter

Soooo I can put a Connecticut right?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

The Burn Ward

QuoteCfickter - 9/30/2014  7:31 PM

Soooo I can put a Connecticut right?

Candelas only! Read the title Chuck :notamused:

sar127

Thanks for letting me play Kent, looking forward to it!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.