Adding pics after IPad update

Started by 05Venturer, 10/02/2014 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

anyone else having trouble adding photos to threads after updating IPad or IPhone

The choice to take picture or choose existing comes up still but it does nothing :angry:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cavenbk

Sadly I could not figure out how to add pictures to threads from my iPad before. I just uploaded them to my album in here and added them to a thread from my PC at work
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

tvolball

I have problems period. Before or after
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Smurf

I also can not upload directly from iPhone. if I could I would post pics daily
orbis non sufficit

05Venturer

Ok so I tried it using Safari browser and it works, but work work while using Chrome :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Smurf

Ok let's see if it works now
orbis non sufficit

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

cigarzinn

Quotetvolball - 10/2/2014  11:45 AM

I have problems period. Before or after
:word:

Wish it was simpler.

Jackal

I love my Android tablet.  No problems uploading photos.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

I am having problems using the Chrome browser on a PC.    The advanced editor functions (such as insert link or insert photo) just don't work.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

bigjohn20081983

If you look in the app store you should be able to find a photo resizer so you can shrink the photos to a size you can upload here. That is what I had to do on my Android systems I am sure the same concept will work for you.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Ted

I don't know why geeks don't use image hosting sites instead of uploading directly to forum boards? It cuts costs for the forum host (bandwidth & storage) and is super easy. I use a mix of Picasa (?noredirect=1) and tinypic. They both have easy to select options that resize the photo for you (pixels), but don't limit the image to 100KB (file size). That file size restriction is simply a server side performance issue. Move the images elsewhere, and the site doesn't have to worry about storing or transmitting that data.

This was taken, uploaded, and posted using my phone. Just the camera app and the phone's web browser. Highly recommend using a free image hosting service over attachments.

Ted

OK, so yeah. The camera on my phone really sux, but it's still super easy to use and external site!

toby2

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/20/2015  10:44 PM  I am having problems using the Chrome browser on a PC.    The advanced editor functions (such as insert link or insert photo) just don't work.

me too. i thought it was bcs i switched to a Mac. my daughter snagged my old Thinkpad so i need to check it out on the PC in my office.

Cfickter

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/20/2015  10:44 PM  I am having problems using the Chrome browser on a PC.    The advanced editor functions (such as insert link or insert photo) just don't work.

X2 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.