Flatbed 30% Off Box Split - DONE

Started by sar127, 10/07/2014 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

I'd like to set up a box split for the Panacea deal that was just posted, looking for 4 players + myself. I'll follow Bruce's recommendations on the blends to try. 

Five-way split: 
4 Red Toros 
4 Green Toros 
4 White Torpedos (no White Toro 20ct available
$57 shipped to your door. 

If interested please PM me or post here. If my forum history is too short, I can send my end first, or gets some FOGs to vouch for me. 

Thanks for looking!

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sar127

Chuck you're in.

2 spots left.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

How soon Rob?  If next week works I'm in.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sar127

Sir Rob

sjn1117

Cool I'm in. Love the Panacea.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

sar127

bump, one more spot left!
Sir Rob

05Venturer

I'll take it if available Rob
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Sounds like we are full now.  Let me know the final amount and the PS acct!  thanks for setting this up Rob

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

sar127

Kent you're in. Just put the order in now, will request PP when cigars land here. Thanks for participating guys!
Sir Rob

05Venturer

Quotesar127 - 10/8/2014  12:55 PM

Kent you're in. Just put the order in now, will request PP when cigars land here. Thanks for participating guys!

Thank You Sir Rob!! :bigthumbs:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

johncw

sar127

Good news gentlemen!

I just got a notice in the mail saying the order is available for the pickup at the local PO Monday morning. And I just wanted to get a jump on the postage for your packages so if you would please PM me with your names and addresses (I don't have enough points yet so it doesn't show on your profiles). I will request PP from Randy and Kent after inspection on Monday. My PP account is Sar127@gmail.com. Thanks!

DUES:

Chuck $57 - Paid

Steven $52 - Upon pickup

Randy $57 - Paid

Kent $57 - Paid

Sir Rob

05Venturer

Guessing this will be Tuesday as I think no mail today. Columbus Day :usa:
Kent

StogieDad

Very nicely run split, well done!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

I broke down an got a sampler from flatbed,,,I have black Maduro and wanted to try the other blends,,,sorry I missed out on this deal...

Cfickter

sar127

Shipping tomorrow!

Chuck - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 25
Randy - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 32
Kent - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 49
Sir Rob

05Venturer

Quotesar127 - 10/14/2014  10:05 PM

Shipping tomorrow!

Chuck - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 25
Randy - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 32
Kent - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 49

:dancing:  :dancing:  :thumbsup:
Kent

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 10/15/2014  8:04 AM  
Quotesar127 - 10/14/2014  10:05 PM  Shipping tomorrow!  Chuck - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 25 Randy - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 32 Kent - 9405 9036 9930 0271 4048 49
:dancing:  :dancing:  :thumbsup:

Rob, Thanks again for setting this split up the way Stephen talks about these I am anxious to give them a try.  Will leave feedback

RDF

Got Mine! and some cool swag - Havana Saver and Cigar Key Chain, both cool. Thanks Rob for setting this up.  Ready for some more Flatbed.

Randy

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

sar127

Feedback left, would love it in return, thanks for playing gents!
Sir Rob

05Venturer

Rob hit me up with a couple sweet gifts along with the Panacea Split.
Thank You my brother you read my mind on the Havana Saver
Kent

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

Rob mine arrived, will post pics tonight

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.