Curivari Split

Started by mike.casey, 10/10/2014 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike.casey

I just bought 4 boxes (10 ct) of Curivari's from CAYP... As happens with most impulse buys I hit submit before I check for room. Unfortunately I only have room for about 2 boxes, so I'm looking for someone to take half of them off my hands.

I paid 191.33 for the following 40 cigars

Curivari Seleccion Privada Maduro Eminentes (10/Box)   
Curivari Seleccion Privada Royales (10/Box)   
Curivari Reserva Limitada 1000 Series Reserva 2000 (10/Box)   
Curivari Reserva Limitada Cafe Noir 54 (10/Box)

I propose someone PP me $95.67+actual shipping (should be less than 8 bucks, I'll send you the total once they're on the way)

I'll send you 5 of each of these sticks in 2 boxes, and I'll keep the other 2 boxes with my 4 5ers in them.

Who want's it?
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ted

In!

Been watching ever since the CAYP email. Let me know!

StogieDad

Good eye Ted.  That was a good deal there to get 4 different fivers.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Ted

I've been really wanting to try some more Curivari, love the Seleccion Privada robustos. This would be a hell of a deal for someone who can't decide what to try next!
 :rocker:

mike.casey

Gotcha Ted! I'll PM you my PP addy and the final total when I get them sent out. They are currently not in my possession, so it may be a week or so before they are headed your way.
Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Ted

Sounds good, thanks!

:dancing:

Smurf

Great deal, well done!
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.