Tennessee Waltz Split - CLOSED

Started by sar127, 10/16/2014 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Hey guys, I'm using Nathan's recommended vendor from his thread for this split. I just now purchased ONE box. Im waiting on requests to fill the second box split before purchasing that one later today. 5ers - $47 shipped to you. If both boxes sell then $46.

Box 1 - myself, johncw, nirab, burnward. DONE 

Box 2 - gpd4, kxthor911, Ntxsage, StogieDad. DONE

---------------------------------

**UPDATE**

These just landed, they look great. They've already been traveling for 5 days so I'll let 'em sit in the humi for this weekend and ship Monday.
PP sar127@gmail.com please. Thanks everyone.

PAID - Brian Foley - 9405 9036 9930 0276 1586 31

PAID - Michael Preston - 9405 9036 9930 0276 1586 48

PAID - Jared Ward - 9405 9036 9930 0276 1586 55

PAID - John Weiler and GPD - 9405 9036 9930 0276 1586 62

PAID - Michael Slater - 9405 9036 9930 0276 8268 06

PAID - Nick Nunez - 9405 9036 9930 0276 8268 13

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Rob, your killing me man!  But I need to hold off.  Thanks for the offer
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ntxsage

Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

nwb

I'm surprised you still have a 5er left, but I doubt you'll have a problem finding an interested Geek soon. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Geez, I was gonna give somebody who missed the first split a chance at a fiver, but if nobody wants it I'll take it....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Thanks Rob! Thought I was gonna miss out on these.

sar127

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

gpd4

Awesome - thanks for the update!
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

kxthor911

thanks for taking care of this one bro. I'll get the trade into the mail when it comes in.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

sar127

This shipped today boys, thanks for playing everyone! Feedback would be greatly appreciated, I'll post mine as well.
Sir Rob

StogieDad

Mine landed today, along with a AF Short Story and one of those cool My Father Keychains in the box as well.  Phone giving me problems for pics,  but I really appreciate it Rob!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

johncw

QuoteStogieDad - 10/29/2014  10:04 PM

Mine landed today, along with a AF Short Story and one of those cool My Father Keychains in the box as well.  Phone giving me problems for pics,  but I really appreciate it Rob!

X2... I got GPD and mine yesterday. Thanks!

gpd4

Johncw delivered mine this morning - thanks again!  Feedback left...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.