Hit again!

Started by BlackIrish, 07/30/2009 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackIrish

Jackal apparently is an angry geek, probably from spending time in damp, gray Worcester instead of sunny California.  He bombed me hard.

I haven't smoked any of these cigars before and I'm looking forward to trying them out.  

Thank you, Jason!  It's a completely unnecessary but very thoughtful surprise.  

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

WeLustPapes

lowpro75

That bastard!  The nerve of that guy!  When are you going to find the time to smoke all these cigars.  Some people just have no respect for other people's time. :biggrin:

Nice work Jason.  I like how you took the time to include a letter.  I just stuff them in a box and ship.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mountedshriner

Nice bomb!! If you need any help defusing it Eddie, let me know. Very thoughtful of you Jackal. Way to go!! :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

Quotelowpro75 - 7/30/2009  6:22 AM

That bastard!  The nerve of that guy!  When are you going to find the time to smoke all these cigars.  Some people just have no respect for other people's time. :biggrin:

Figured Eddie used up our time with his bomb squad bombs.  Time to use up some of his  :biggrin:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Rebecca Silverwolf

Very nice bomb.  :thumbsup:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

casmang

I'm new here, what is a bomb?

BlackIrish

Quotecasmang - 7/30/2009  10:06 PM

Hi, Carl.  Good to meet you.  

A bomb is when a member sends a cigar or several to another member, unrequested and often unexpectedly.  It can be done to welcome a newbie, or to help out a fellow geek who's hit some bad times, or to send some sticks of a particular brand to a geek who'd mentioned that he or she was thinking of trying them, or just to be mischievous.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

casmang

Ahh, very cool :)  Seems like a great group of people on this forum!

BlackIrish

Quotecasmang - 7/30/2009  11:00 PM

Ahh, very cool :)  Seems like a great group of people on this forum!

Yes, sir, a great group for sure.  Hey, it would be great if you could head over to the newbie intro forum and tell us a little about yourself.  It's one of the ways we get to know one another.   :welcome:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

QuoteBlackIrish - 7/30/2009  7:56 PM

Quotecasmang - 7/30/2009  10:06 PM

Hi, Carl.  Good to meet you.  

A bomb is when a member sends a cigar or several to another member, unrequested and often unexpectedly.  It can be done to welcome a newbie, or to help out a fellow geek who's hit some bad times, or to send some sticks of a particular brand to a geek who'd mentioned that he or she was thinking of trying them, or just to be mischievous.

This is why putting you address in your profile is a good idea.  Without it, you can never get bombed.

nukbucko

Nice one   :biggrin:  :thumbsup:  :bigthumbs:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

mattmancool34

him cant wait till august when i gets money i only got my special reserve of prized smokes left so i slowed down abit but expect some bombs around september

casmang

Man, how the heck to you know what to put in a bomb when sending it to someone?  I guess you start to know what people like after a while?

Hot Stuff x

Quotecasmang - 7/31/2009 9:13 PM Man, how the heck to you know what to put in a bomb when sending it to someone?  I guess you start to know what people like after a while?

You can put in anything you like...any right thinking person will be grateful for your generosity (unless  they're Pineapple White Owls).

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Jackal

Quotecasmang - 7/31/2009  4:13 AM

Man, how the heck to you know what to put in a bomb when sending it to someone?  I guess you start to know what people like after a while?

Also, if they have their virtual humidor open to the public, you can get an idea of what they might like from what they have.  Or just send stuff that you have tried and liked (especially if it is something unusual).

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.