Jeff Ward

Started by Joelala, 10/23/2014 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joelala

Has anyone heard from Jeff. Last log in was 8/30. Hope he is doing ok.
Joe

sar127

He PMed me for the Waltz split on 10/17
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Longhorn

Quotesar127 - 10/23/2014  11:18 AM

He PMed me for the Waltz split on 10/17

He hasn't been on since 8/30... he must have PM'd you outside of the Geeks site.  If so, how is he doing?  

Last I heard he was having additional surgery and he is still on a long road to recovery from last year's accident. His last correspondence with me was through email - I too hope he is dong well.  He is missed on the forums...

Mojo66

Hope he is all right
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

I heard back from his wife Devon, a few weeks ago. This most recent surgery has been a difficult one according to her. Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers. I plan on reaching out again in a couple of weeks.  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

Maybe you confused me with Jeff? It wouldn't be the first time.

freakydeakydutchman

Is there anything that they need in the mean time. IE. visa cards? phone cards? get well cards.. anything?
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

sar127

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 10/23/2014  12:18 PM  Maybe you confused me with Jeff? It wouldn't be the first time.

Crap, really sorry!! Been learning lots of names and handles recently. :hitme:

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

Quotesar127 - 10/23/2014  4:05 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 10/23/2014  12:18 PM  Maybe you confused me with Jeff? It wouldn't be the first time.

No worries brotha, just wanted to clear it up for everyone.

Vroomp

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 10/23/2014  4:09 PM  
Quotesar127 - 10/23/2014  4:05 PM  

No worries brotha, just wanted to clear it up for everyone.

Thanks! That was a bit confusing.....  :confused:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

I honestly pray for him everyday.  Jeff is definitely one of the good souls and doesn't deserve the suffering he's endured.  Keep us posted Brian!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Otter

I think about brother Jeff all the time... I hope he gets back on his feet and 100% soon!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

tvolball

Quotesjn1117 - 10/23/2014  6:57 PM

I honestly pray for him everyday.  Jeff is definitely one of the good souls and doesn't deserve the suffering he's endured.  Keep us posted Brian!

Me to
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Camshaft83

Hope Jeff gets through this OK. Prayers are with him and his family.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

BewareDaPenguin

Hope recovery is coming along!!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Joelala

Glad to hear he is recovering. Hopefully he gets back to himself someday soon.
Joe

Cfickter

Brian, thanks for the update.  Always have Jeff in our prayers
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Hope he gets well sooner rather than later.  Just when you think he's free and clear there is another surgery.... :-(
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.