Mason Dixon Trade, ISO North

Started by sar127, 10/28/2014 03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sar127

Hey guys, I've got a 5er of Southern Mason Dixon (Connecticut), looking to trade for a 5er of Northern. Let me know thanks! 
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

sar127

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

sar127

Awesome thanks! Unfortunately I already got a 5er of the South thinking it'd be the easiest way to trade. Let's see what happens.
Sir Rob

Rammstein142

I am actually waiting on the North/South sampler from the above mentioned site. Id be down for a trade a north for a south once they get in, could even go ahead an swap 4 other cigars just to make it worth the shipping if you are down. Not a fiver of northern ones like you were looking for but if you are just looking to try em out would be an idea! Let me know.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.