In need of a miracle

Started by sjn1117, 10/29/2014 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sjn1117

Guys I know this is a cigar site not a counseling center but my wife is in desperate need of prayers.  She has relapsed severely and now faces a big decision as to whether or not to remove her colon. At 43 years old this is alot to swallow,  at any age for that matter. I won't air out too much but simply ask that you please pray for her and our family especially as we quickly approach the holidays.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

I keep Tammy in my prayers everyday, buddy.  Hoping that this latest setback has a good outcome.

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

Prayers for you, and Tammy, my friend.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Damn Stephen u thought yall were out of the woods with this. Keeping yall in my thoughts buddy.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

RDF

I''ll keep your wife,and you in my prayers.  Hang tough.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Cfickter

Brother we have you covered, what else do you need from us?
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

SparklePony

QuoteCfickter - 10/29/2014  7:04 PM  Brother we have you covered, what else do you need from us?

+1  Let us know.  We're here. 
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

SenorPablo

Thoughts and prayers for you and Tammy.  Hoping you all pull through this quickly.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

05Venturer

You and Tammy are in our thoughts frequently. Anything I can do to help don't hesitate my friend. Keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

terrys1991

Your wife & you are in my prayers
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

mpurtle01

Sorry to hear brother.  Give her my best wishes.

ItalianGuido

QuoteCfickter - 10/29/2014  7:04 PM  Brother we have you covered, what else do you need from us?

+2 . Praying for you guys.. Any help, just ask

"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

sjn1117

Fellas I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  That's one of the many things that makes this place so great, we care. All I ask is prayers and good wishes and I know they are abundant here. Thank you guys.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Remodelx15

Thinking good thoughts for you both.  Prayers for a great outcome.
If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

ntanner

Got you covered, we'll lift you guy's up.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DonM

Prayers for your wife and family. I am very sorry to hear and hope for a speedy recovery

"The Curmudgeon"

CrazyK

Thoughts and prayers for both of you in this difficult time.
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

Kman

Thoughts and prayers for you and Tammy. If you need anything Stephen, let me know.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

The Burn Ward

Keeping positive thoughts bud.

bmac7754

Thoughts and prayers go out for you and your wife.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Camshaft83

Prayers be with your family.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

1029henry

Praying for a miracle for Tammy. God bless the both of you.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

sar127

Very sorry to hear, hoping for a positive resolution this time.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Vroomp

So very sorry to hear this news Stephen. Positive vibes heading y'alls way!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.