Halloween Smoke

Started by 1029henry, 10/30/2014 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1029henry

As I'm doling out candy to the young'uns, I'll be burning a Tatuaje Wolfman I picked up a couple years ago. I believe they are a bit difficult to find nowadays, but I'm itching to smoke that rascal.

What will you guys be smoking for Trick or Treat?
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

ItalianGuido

I'll be smoking Pudgy Wolf...

Quote1029henry - 10/31/2014  1:01 AM  As I'm doling out candy to the young'uns, I'll be burning a Tatuaje Wolfman I picked up a couple years ago. I believe they are a bit difficult to find nowadays, but I'm itching to smoke that rascal.   What will you guys be smoking for Trick or Treat?

"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Cfickter

Great idea, I didn't think of doing a monster!  I saw a Panacea in my future but now perhaps a Chuck or Tiff or Drac....
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bigjohn20081983

I dont know thinking I may just reach in the humidor with my eyes closed and what ever I grad I will smoke. I will kinda be like cigar trick or treating. If I even smoke one tonight I may save it to have during the Georgia Florida game.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

05Venturer

Been thinking perhaps a Zombie Antidote
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

sccrom1

Liga Undercrown Robusto with an Old Forester Bourbon. Trick or Treat

StogieDad

I'd like to get to a Tatuaje Jekyll, but will probably not have time with the kiddo and cold.  Maybe a Viaje Full Moon, but even that may be a stretch tonight.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

If I can smoke anything at all I'll be lucky what with the 2 kids going trick or treating + having to give out candies to all showing up at my doorstep.

If I can, I have my eyes on a JV 13, would be perfect for the occasion. If not I'll at least have a short smoke, something like a Papas Fritas or an Illusione Rothchilde.

Happy Halloween to all that celebrate it
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

No time for a cigar tonight...BOO!  :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

Quote1029henry - 10/31/2014  1:01 AM

As I'm doling out candy to the young'uns, I'll be burning a Tatuaje Wolfman I picked up a couple years ago. I believe they are a bit difficult to find nowadays, but I'm itching to smoke that rascal.

What will you guys be smoking for Trick or Treat?

Thought about burning one as well. Gonna light something up once I drop off Mike Caseys package at the PO.

lubrix

I think I might try and scare myself and smoke a Victor Sinclair!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

metalhead y cigarguy

Well I'm starting my morning off with a Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo as I probably won't be able to enjoy cigar or pipe later this evening.  Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Brlesq

QuoteMojo66 - 10/31/2014  9:41 AM
If I can, I have my eyes on a JV 13, would be perfect for the occasion. If not I'll at least have a short smoke, something like a Papas Fritas or an Illusione Rothchilde.

Happy Halloween to all that celebrate it

MMmmm . . . thought about your great suggestion of a JV 13 all day.  Smoking one right now before the doorbell starts ringing!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

I went with the LA Gloria Cubana Reserva RF Figurados by R.A.G (random ass grab.)
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

ItalianGuido

Finished pudgy wolf. Pretty good. Moving on to zombie antidote. Eight bags of candy down... Four to go! If u come by, I'll give u a cigar!
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

bigjohn20081983

QuoteItalianGuido - 10/31/2014  8:06 PM  Finished pudgy wolf. Pretty good. Moving on to zombie antidote. Eight bags of candy down... Four to go! If u come by, I'll give u a cigar!

I bet you would but its a long ass way from Florida so just smoke it for me

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

Tebone

Just left work early :)
A few beers and an af Hemingway is my plan

jharrisx5

Quotelubrix - 10/31/2014  6:43 AM

I think I might try and scare myself and smoke a Victor Sinclair!.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Damn double post...shouldn't post while drinking
Puff Puff Give....

jharrisx5

Smoked a 2005 Romeo y Julieta Churchill ISOM tonight...dreamy!
Puff Puff Give....

ThinBlueLine

Jekyll it was damn good
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nwb

Nada.  Heck, I can't even remember the last time I had a cigar.  I plan on taking care of that today.

However, I had a blast taking my 6 y.o. daughter out trick or treating. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

toby2

got back from the candy run and smoked a Chuck. great little cigar till the end. it got foul at the half and funky the last third

gpd4

I had a Punch Rare Corojo and a Monte White...and apparently a hair too much bourbon... :(
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.