Who turned off the heat?

Started by DonM, 10/31/2014 02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

So what happened to the FL weather, Bruce or Kent must have sent us some of their cold weather shyt. I have to put big boy pants on and is supposed to get to 39 degrees tomorrow night. Can you help a brother out and send me some gloves and a stocking cap, this shyt ain't right :cry:

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Our high is supposed to be 51 degrees tomorrow.  They are calling for flurries in north Georgia.

Although I don't put a lot of weight into long-term weather forecasts, one of the better meteorologists here in Atlanta is saying it is going to be colder and even wetter than last year.
Chief of Shaft

RDF

Add rain and a stiff wind to that 39 deg and you'll have Detroit weather tonight. Don't expect too many trickers tonight. Great summers but this sucks. But, we are equipped with plenty of gloves and hats. 47 in the garage -  having a smoke.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Toughen up Don you pussy.
Your probably just mad you may actually have to buy a pair of socks LOL
I'm sitting my out in my tree stand its 36 degrees, it only made 39 all day. :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotenwb - 10/31/2014  4:50 PM

That's too warm, Brian. :biggrin:

LOL!  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 10/31/2014  5:11 PM

So what happened to the FL weather, Bruce or Kent must have sent us some of their cold weather shyt. I have to put big boy pants on and is supposed to get to 39 degrees tomorrow night. Can you help a brother out and send me some gloves and a stocking cap, this shyt ain't right :cry:

Pussy!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

F*#&$erz no sympathy at all :angry: Kent the only thing you are gonna do in a deer stand is get a drunk on from Monkey balls :lmao: Shyt at 39 tomorrow night I might get frost bite or hyperthermia or some shyt. Bastids, I hope it gets frigid arctic cold on your a$$

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

QuoteDonM - 10/31/2014  6:12 PM
Bastids, I hope it gets frigid arctic cold on your a$$

:lmao:

I'm thinking that will happen....
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

I had to postpone my Oyster Fest (because of one couple) from last Saturday to tomorrow night!

Now instead of having 75°  for our evening dinner we will be having 40°...... :-0

Such fun.................. :-(

(*^%%#$@  ^%@%$#&    (*&&^!!!!!!!! :angry:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

That sucks, Brad.  Not going to be Oyster Fest weather, that's for sure.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 10/31/2014  6:12 PM

F*#&$erz no sympathy at all :angry: Kent the only thing you are gonna do in a deer stand is get a drunk on from Monkey balls :lmao: Shyt at 39 tomorrow night I might get frost bite or hyperthermia or some shyt. Bastids, I hope it gets frigid arctic cold on your a$$

Your memory must be slipping.  Kent drank his whole bottle of Monkey Humper last night.  But it acts like antifreeze, so he's good to go for a couple of days!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 10/31/2014  5:36 PM  Toughen up Don you pussy. Your probably just mad you may actually have to buy a pair of socks LOL I'm sitting my out in my tree stand its 36 degrees, it only made 39 all day. :biggrin:

and put pants on!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

QuoteCfickter - 10/31/2014  6:33 PM

Quote05Venturer - 10/31/2014  5:36 PM  Toughen up Don you pussy. Your probably just mad you may actually have to buy a pair of socks LOL I'm sitting my out in my tree stand its 36 degrees, it only made 39 all day. :biggrin:

and put pants on!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bigjohn20081983

Down till around the 50's I am still in t-shirts shorts and flip flops after that I go to socks and shoes long pants and a hoodie down in the 30 I put on a real jacket instead of the hoodie. Don at least we wont be roasting and sweating our balls off in the 110 degree Florida summer.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Camshaft83

I need to find a seasonal job. Spring, Summer, and Fall living in Utah and Winter in Texas.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

benchjockey

Two cold fronts are coming through here this weekend. That's TWO whiners. How many of you are going to have to endure a double blast?
When I go out for my Saturday morning cigar it could be as low as 63, with plenty of wind. Who knows what the wind chill factor is going to be? I don't even think they have that here.
Sunday morning? Low 50s.
A weather forecaster said to enjoy it, the cold will be gone by Monday.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Quotebenchjockey - 10/31/2014  9:51 PM  Two cold fronts are coming through here this weekend. That's TWO whiners. How many of you are going to have to endure a double blast? When I go out for my Saturday morning cigar it could be as low as 63, with plenty of wind. Who knows what the wind chill factor is going to be? I don't even think they have that here. Sunday morning? Low 50s. A weather forecaster said to enjoy it, the cold will be gone by Monday.

Be Safe my friend :lmao:  

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

benchjockey

Quote05Venturer - 10/31/2014  10:56 PM

Quotebenchjockey - 10/31/2014  9:51 PM  Two cold fronts are coming through here this weekend. That's TWO whiners. How many of you are going to have to endure a double blast? When I go out for my Saturday morning cigar it could be as low as 63, with plenty of wind. Who knows what the wind chill factor is going to be? I don't even think they have that here. Sunday morning? Low 50s. A weather forecaster said to enjoy it, the cold will be gone by Monday.

Be Safe my friend :lmao:  

Laugh if you must. But I might have to put on a long sleeve shirt.  I hope I don't need long pants, I can't remember where I put those.

nirab

QuoteCamshaft83 - 10/31/2014  8:17 PM

I need to find a seasonal job. Spring, Summer, and Fall living in Utah and Winter in Texas.

Make it easy on yourself, and just move to Texas! Cigar weather year 'round!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Brlesq

Quotenirab - 11/1/2014  12:52 AM
Make it easy on yourself, and just move to Texas! Cigar weather year 'round!  :shy:

Sorry, brother, but for many of us anything above 85 degrees or 70 humidity ain't cigar weather!  I will take the cold any day over that.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

Long sleeves in Sconnie this morning
Kent

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 11/1/2014  9:58 AM

Long sleeves in Sconnie this morning

And that is why I don't live in Sconnie wherever the F#!$K that is, anywhere near BFE?

"The Curmudgeon"

benchjockey

QuoteDonM - 11/1/2014  10:56 AM  
Quote05Venturer - 11/1/2014  9:58 AM  Long sleeves in Sconnie this morning
And that is why I don't live in Sconnie wherever the F#!$K that is, anywhere near BFE?

Hope it's not near the DMZ.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.