Flatbed 20% Off for Geeks

Started by SenorPablo, 11/01/2014 05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  Hopefully everyone had the chance to get in on the special Cigar Geeks Flatbed sampler that Paul put together for us.  As many of have experienced in dealing with him, he goes out of his way to put a personal touch on everything he does.  I'm now happy to announce that Paul has chosen to support us as we have supported him.  He is now a sponsor of the Cigar Geeks web site and has put together yet another deal for us.  If you haven't had the chance to try his cigars, now you can get them for 20% off using the check out code CG20.  You can click on the banner below to get there.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nwb

That's very generous of him.  Thanks Paul!
Chief of Shaft

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cfickter

Paul is an awesome cigar guy and knows what other cigar guys like.  Flatbed has an awesome line up of cigars.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

WOW that is great news. This might move up my next planned order from Flatbed a bit.
I have yet to smoke a Panacea I didn't like.  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

vw77guy

Thanks Paul.  Just ordered a four pack of the KFC.

bmac7754

Cool.  I got to sit this one out, still haven't smoked the ones from the last two deals
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1029henry

I just ordered 3 samplers. Thanks Paul & Paul for the great deal! Can't wait to try these.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

mpurtle01

Nice.  I got a crushed box 10 days after I ordered, yesterday.  Nothing special other than the paper grocery bag wrapped around the sticks.   Luckily no wrappers were broken!   I expected 2 or 3 to be busted based on the crushed box and how long it took to arrive priority.  Will let them sit a while as they took a while to arrive.  Price was great!   Really appreciate the geeks deal! Based on their popularity I am excited to try them out.   Hopefully they become something really special then!

sjn1117

One more reason to love Flatbed! Awesome!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

chief791

I got in on the deal. This was the first time i ever smoked any Flatbed cigars. They are great. Really loved the Green lable 5x60. i will be ordering more.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

nirab

Nice! I've only smoked the Black natural, and loved it! Looking forward to trying them all.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

1029henry

My 3 four-packs came in today, well-packed and with a Boveda pack and a hand-written note. Into the freezer for 3 days, then a month or two nap....I can't wait to light one up. Thanks to Paul & Paul.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Cfickter

Quotempurtle01 - 11/1/2014  10:13 PM  Nice.  I got a crushed box 10 days after I ordered, yesterday.  Nothing special other than the paper grocery bag wrapped around the sticks.   Luckily no wrappers were broken!   I expected 2 or 3 to be busted based on the crushed box and how long it took to arrive priority.  Will let them sit a while as they took a while to arrive.  Price was great!   Really appreciate the geeks deal! Based on their popularity I am excited to try them out.   Hopefully they become something really special then!

Matt, I would let Paul know about the shipment. I know he would want to hear from anyone if there were issues. 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

I ordered a sampler and seconds from flatbed,,, few days later received an email to fill out a customer service survey,,, then got a couple coupons for 15% off,, for the survey and orders,,,heck already ahead and if combined,,,lol
I will be ordering more Flatbed Panacea soon,,,, love the cigars and service.thanks to Paul and Paul's efforts
Paul,,,,lolok, Chip

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.