Cigar Geeks information center

Started by 05Venturer, 11/06/2014 04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Just curious if the "Cigar Geeks information center" could be moved up to the top so it gets a little more exposure.
Seems pretty hidden down at the bottom and I am thinking alot of it gets missed.I know I miss it being on the side and more visible.
Just a thought
 :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Jackal

What is the cigar geeks information center!

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ntanner

I was wondering the same thing. What is the information center and were is it?
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

05Venturer

QuoteJackal - 11/6/2014  6:37 PM

What is the cigar geeks information center!

on the forums page at the bottom of the page.
Exactly why I think it should be moved up for visibility
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Brlesq

I've never seen that one.  How much Ancient Age have you had tonight??

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Seriously nobody has looked at this?
Kent

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Camshaft83

I look at it every once in awhile. Personally not sure it has enough pertinent info to be moved IMHO.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

hebron

Not sure that is possible, most forum platforms have this information box at the bottom of the page. And I've never seen an option to move it.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

c.petree.1

I've never even noticed it before.

Brlesq

What I do see is that your browser cookies tripped the ad software to post up an ad for Danish furniture.  But my guess is that your previous search wasn't for furniture.   :biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

hebron

QuoteBrlesq - 11/7/2014  1:31 PM

What I do see is that your browser cookies tripped the ad software to post up an ad for Danish furniture.  But my guess is that your previous search wasn't for furniture.   :biggrin:

You know; Denmark does a lot of things right: http://www.wat.tv/video/denmark-road-safety-with-bikini-3nlbv_2fh5f_.html
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

toby2

Quotehebron - 11/7/2014  7:50 AM  
QuoteBrlesq - 11/7/2014  1:31 PM  What I do see is that your browser cookies tripped the ad software to post up an ad for Danish furniture.  But my guess is that your previous search wasn't for furniture.   :biggrin:  
You know; Denmark does a lot of things right: http://www.wat.tv/video/denmark-road-safety-with-bikini-3nlbv_2fh5f_.html

Like! 

ItalianGuido

That's funny I didn't even notice the speed limit sign... What were we talking about? Oh yeah, the info center. I Think we need to hire the danish girl to post in the info center, then EVERYONE will know where it is :biggrin:
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

The Burn Ward

I think I've seen that before.

ntanner

QuoteItalianGuido - 11/7/2014  7:18 AM

That's funny I didn't even notice the speed limit sign... What were we talking about? Oh yeah, the info center. I Think we need to hire the danish girl to post in the info center, then EVERYONE will know where it is :biggrin:
I'm with you on that. If she had anything to do with the info center I would have found it the first day instead of it taking three years for me to find out about it. :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DonM

My next vacation needs to be Denmark! :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

sjn1117

Speed hell....I'm not even moving, can't get past the "speed limit sign" :biggrin:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Rammstein142

Did not even realize that was there....pretty cool though and useful.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.