Camacho Liberty 2013 5pk $50 shipped - ALL GONE

Viaje sampler
1- Viaje Summerfest 2011 Toro
1- Viaje Summerfest 2011 Torpedo
1- Viaje White Label Project 2012 Super Shot
1- Viaje Super Shot 10 Gauge
1- Viaje Platino Reserva #6 Box Press
1- Viaje Oro Fuerza
1-Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades (HHG) Shiv plus a free one that has minor damaged
$65 shipped

Assorted sampler made up of various cigars from these brands - can do multiple times

262, 601, A.J Fernandez, AKA, Alec Bradley, Arturo Fuente, Asylum, Ava Maria, CAO, Diesel, Don Pepin Garcia, E.P Carrillo, Flatbed, Illusione, 7-20-4, Kinky Friedman, La Aroma de Cuba, La Gloria Cubana, Oliva, Padilla, Perdomo, Pinar Del Rio, Ramon Bueso, Rocky Patel, Romeo Y Julieta, Room 101, Tarazona, Carlos Torano, + a few odds and ends.

10pk $30 shipped
20pk $55 shipped

A San Paolo 75ct humidor that comes with round foam humidifier, plus I'll throw in a few Boveda packs, and analog humidistat.

$40 shipped
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Joelala

Joe

ntanner

Very nice deals, wish I was a little more flush.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tvolball

:bump:  :bump:   For the night crowd

nirab

Man, that Liberty deal is a good one. I am tempted... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Camshaft83

Currently in the market for a new humi or I would jump on the liberty.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Longhorn

QuoteCamshaft83 - 11/10/2014  11:51 PM

Ping Troy - he may have a humidor to spare!

Camshaft83

QuoteLonghorn - 11/10/2014  9:58 PM

I currently have a bid on the Devil Site for a ll Dome Display Humidor (150 Count). Maybe if that falls through I might have to see if he does.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

tvolball

QuoteLonghorn - 11/10/2014  11:58 PM

:word:  I could hook a brother up

tvolball

Mojo66

I had missed this thread, but I found it now  :biggrin:

PM sent Troy.

I can't believe these are still up for grab, any problems with the 2013 I should be aware of?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

gpd4

Are you making deals on humi's too?
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

tvolball

Yep I have a Treasure dome 250ct and a smaller San Palo 75ct.

Camshaft83

I will know if I win my bid tonight. One of the few times I've hoped to loose it. Really like the treasure dome.

tvolball

Just let me know Cam. I'll throw in lots of extra goodies with it and I think its a fair price for what you get.

With the Treasure Dome, 250ct
I will throw in 6 Boveda packs, a Xikar rectangular humidistat, a rechargeable Xikar crystal gel humidifier good for 250ct, 2 unused bottles of solution for it, plus the dividers, foam humidifiers, and analog humidistat.

The San Paolo 75ct comes with round foam humidifier, plus I'll throw in a few Boveda packs, and analog humidistat.

Camshaft83

Lost my bid.  PM sent

tvolball

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

tvolball

What you see in the original post still up for grabs

nirab

Someone grab those last Liberty's! So tempted, but no cash-ola!  :angry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RDF

OK, I'll take'em.  You're off the hook. PM sent
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

tvolball

You got it Randy. Ok folks all the 2013 Liberties are gone.

There's still some great deals here. The Viajes are great smokes not good everyday smokes for $3.00 a piece

tvolball

bigjohn20081983

:bump:  For a good geek. Wish I had the extra for the other humidor its just not in the budget right now.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.