Reply with original massage

Started by RDF, 11/14/2014 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDF

I know dumb question.  Where is the setting to include a previous message (or string) in a reply?
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

hebron

You just press the "Quote" button on the post you would like to reply to (and include).
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

bigjohn20081983

QuoteRDF - 11/14/2014  5:36 PM  I know dumb question.  Where is the setting to include a previous message (or string) in a reply?

I use the quote button.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

RDF

Quotehebron - 11/14/2014  5:39 PM  You just press the "Quote" button on the post you would like to reply to (and include).

Thanks my Norge friend

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Reply with original massage

And you don't get a "massage" with it.
At least I never have  LOL  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

look for the "happy ending" icon... :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

RDF

Quote05Venturer - 11/14/2014  5:44 PM  Reply with original massage  And you don't get a "massage" with it.  At least I never have  LOL  :lmao:

Touche'. Massage sounds good about now.   

HokieSmokes!

lubrix

Quotenirab - 11/14/2014  4:46 PM

Hilarious!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Camshaft83

Quotenirab - 11/14/2014  3:46 PM

:lmao:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Rebecca Silverwolf

Quotenirab - 11/14/2014  2:46 PM

:shades:  :biggrin:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Longhorn

Quotehebron - 11/14/2014  5:39 PM

You just press the "Quote" button on the post you would like to reply to (and include).

What he said.  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.