timing

Started by cortod, 11/14/2014 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortod

I am a true newby so im not sure if this is ok but I will be out of town for the holidays so I can take it now. I will thrown in a montecristo texas connoisseur for the fellow texans on the list before me for the trouble. I can have someone send it off for me when im not here but it was just a thought, thanks.
"A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke." -Groucho Marx

johncw

05Venturer

Quotecortod - 11/14/2014  6:57 PM

I am a true newby so im not sure if this is ok but I will be out of town for the holidays so I can take it now. I will thrown in a montecristo texas connoisseur for the fellow texans on the list before me for the trouble. I can have someone send it off for me when im not here but it was just a thought, thanks.

my vote for most confusing post ever :confused:  :confused:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Jackal

Maybe secret Santa

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

The Burn Ward

I don't get it.

Brlesq

QuoteJackal - 11/14/2014  8:47 PM

Maybe secret Santa

Couldn't be that.  You have to be a veteran.  Is he part of one of the Newbie passes being run by the other newbies?  :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

not sure what you are asking :confused:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Rebecca Silverwolf

I am going to assume part of a newbie pass... but I don't know.  :confused:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

lubrix

The frog ate the roof of my tire spoon shell from the pacific submarine licorice wheelbarrow thread!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

sjn1117

Uhhhh......WTF?
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

ItalianGuido

Quotelubrix - 11/14/2014  10:01 PM  The frog ate the roof of my tire spoon shell from the pacific submarine licorice wheelbarrow thread!.

:lmao:

"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

gpd4

The purple Swedish moose swims steadily towards the east...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

biggsy16

Some sort of new geek code or a pile of dung
Never done being a Dad

05Venturer

How many flapjacks does it take to shingle a doghouse?
24, because ice cream doesn't have bones.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 11/14/2014  9:49 PM

I am going to assume part of a newbie pass... but I don't know.  :confused:

X 2 - safe bet this should have been added to the pass thread for our newer members as he's in that pass - but appears to be several transitions away.

Mojo66

QuoteLonghorn - 11/14/2014  11:22 PM  
QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 11/14/2014  9:49 PM  I am going to assume part of a newbie pass... but I don't know.  :confused:
X 2 - safe bet this should have been added to the pass thread for our newer members as he's in that pass - but appears to be several transitions away.  

Then there is ample time for him to find his way to the right thread  :biggrin:

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Vroomp

Perhaps he is just taking the Kxthor911 approach? :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bmac7754

I will be around for the holidays but not sure if I can take it now or just a little bit later.  One question, wtf am i taking and what are we talking about?   
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

StogieDad

Maybe he was perusing that budget bourbon thread and decided to sample all of them at once? :confused:  :-0  :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Chip Lemaster

I am glad it wasn't just me,,,,,

The Burn Ward

Brlesq

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/15/2014  11:19 AM

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TL_Ro-sDZE4

What's scarier is that you knew right away where to find something like that.  Shouldn't you have posted that under the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, Jared?

:biggrin:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

kuke

Huh!?  Is that igpay atinlay?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.