Paul Garmirian Reserva Exclusiva Gran Panatela

Started by kxthor911, 11/20/2014 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

Doing a box split. Looking for someone willing to take 9 of these for 70 dollars shipped. Send me a pm and post here. Thanks guys. 
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Cfickter

What do you know about them. Probably can't do the split but interested
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

kxthor911

I don't know a lot. Read around and says that they were made a few years back limited run with 10 year old tabacco. I smoked a corona gorda and it was damn good.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

kxthor911

Paul Garmirian Reserva Exclusiva cigars is a limited production cigar rolled in 2001 and then carefully aged to perfection. A medium to full-bodied cigar that's smooth, rich and tasty, these cigars are the result of the aged tobaccos used and the additional aging process after the cigars are rolled.

Made with 10 year old tobacco, the wrapper is a hand selected Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper. The Reserva Exclusiva has a Dominican binder with filler tobaccos from both the Dominican Republic and Ecuador. These hand-rolled cigars are complex and deliver loads of flavor and great aroma.

The PG "R.E.'s" have received recognition from cigar review sites and cigar bloggers across the country. A truly aged cigar that should be a treat for those PG cigar aficionado's that are looking for something limited and special.
Some info from a site.

kxthor911

PETE314

PG's are some good smokin.....wish I could jump on this...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

Mojo66

PM sent.

That is a sweet price for those isn't it?
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

kxthor911

Normal price is somewhere around 260-290. Sweet deal I was curious why no one jumped on them. Mojo they are yours if you want them.

Mojo66

Hell yeah I want them  :dancing:

Mojo66

Got my part of the split from Nick today. Can't wait to try these.
Thanks man.

toby2

ninfiction

Tasty looking sticks. Haven't heard of these at all, how are they?
This is not the admin you're looking for...

kxthor911

Quoteninfiction - 12/20/2014  1:15 PM  Tasty looking sticks. Haven't heard of these at all, how are they?

The reservas are awesome. I had a corona gorda was great. The PGs in general are good. 

SparklePony

Wow...gorgeous.  Wish I'd seen this!  Next time...
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.