Asylum's Dragons Milk

Started by Longhorn, 11/25/2014 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Marketing Description:
"Asylum Cigars are from the mind of Christian Eiroa. Solidly packed with all Nicaraguan tobacco, these cigars are sure to please anyone who enjoys a fine cigar. It's Habano wrapper releases plenty of smoke and gives a mellowed earthy taste with hints of leather to inundate your senses for an all around enjoyable smoke. Pick some up today!"

My Description:
"Asylum Cigars are from the mind of Christian Eiroa and an old barrel of musty beer. Solidly packed in a novelty milk carton with Nicaraguan tobacco leaves that wished they had got picked to go into a Philly Blunt. These cigars are sure to please... almost no one. It's Habano wrapper releases a pungent odor of New Holland beer that has been sitting in the sun for 3 hours (or a barrel for God knows how long). Oh, yea, there's plenty of smoke that gives a mellowed taste of moldy cheese with hints of an alcoholic who hasn't showered recently.  These cigars numb your senses for an all around yak inducing smoke. Save your money today!"  :blech:

Luckily, I had an LP9 at hand...  :biggrin:

The Burn Ward

QuoteLonghorn - 11/25/2014  11:11 PM

Marketing Description:
"Asylum Cigars are from the mind of Christian Eiroa. Solidly packed with all Nicaraguan tobacco, these cigars are sure to please anyone who enjoys a fine cigar. It's Habano wrapper releases plenty of smoke and gives a mellowed earthy taste with hints of leather to inundate your senses for an all around enjoyable smoke. Pick some up today!"

My Description:
"Asylum Cigars are from the mind of Christian Eiroa and an old barrel of musty beer. Solidly packed in a novelty milk carton with Nicaraguan tobacco leaves that wished they had got picked to go into a Philly Blunt. These cigars are sure to please... almost no one. It's Habano wrapper releases a pungent odor of New Holland beer that has been sitting in the sun for 3 hours (or a barrel for God knows how long). Oh, yea, there's plenty of smoke that gives a mellowed taste of moldy cheese with hints of an alcoholic who hasn't showered recently.  These cigars numb your senses for an all around yak inducing smoke. Save your money today!"  :blech:

Luckily, I had an LP9 at hand...  :biggrin:

:thumbsup: I wasn't gonna smoke one but thanks for the heads up.

Rebecca Silverwolf

I'll make sure your Secret Santa knows to send you a few of these...  :rolleyes:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Longhorn

QuoteRebecca Silverwolf - 11/25/2014  11:39 PM

I'll make sure your Secret Santa knows to send you a few of these...  :rolleyes:

Won't be the first time I got coal for Christmas... if you check Santa's "naughty" list I'm listed twice. :biggrin:

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Beegerply

QuoteBrlesq - 11/26/2014  7:24 AM

So you liked them??  :confused:

I was going to ask the same thing  :lmao:  :lmao:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

StogieDad

But moldy cheese is exactly what I look for in my cigars.....:lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Longhorn

QuoteBrlesq - 11/26/2014  8:24 AM

:lmao:  Yea, I bought a whole milk carton of them!    :barf:

Brlesq

QuoteLonghorn - 11/26/2014  8:56 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/26/2014  8:24 AM

:lmao:  Yea, I bought a whole milk carton of them!  

Sounds like you've got a great cigar for a Geek Critique there!  :dancing:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ntanner

" these cigars are sure to please anyone who enjoys a fine cigar."
So does that mean you don't like fine cigars? :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

StogieDad

Quotentanner - 11/26/2014  10:56 AM

So, " these cigars are sure to please anyone who enjoys a fine cigar."
So you don't like fine cigars?

Good point.... :-0

Brad, you must just not enjoy the finer things in life. :lmao:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

QuoteStogieDad - 11/26/2014  10:56 AM

Quotentanner - 11/26/2014  10:56 AM

So, " these cigars are sure to please anyone who enjoys a fine cigar."
So you don't like fine cigars?

Good point.... :-0

Brad, you must just not enjoy the finer things in life. :lmao:

Apparently!   :blech:

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Brlesq

I've heard that Dragon's Milk comes from these creatures in Norway . . .

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.