Project 7 by Noel Rojas box split. 5 for $16

Started by ItalianGuido, 11/26/2014 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalianGuido

Anybody know anything about this cigar and/or want to do a box split? Cigar Federation has them for $5 a piece. We can buy a mazo of 15 at $60. With the 20% discount, that's $48 or $3.20 each.  So.... a 5er for $16 + couple bucks shipping? Just need two, if interested.
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Rammstein142

I am down. Just let me know what the total comes out to and how you want to do this!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ItalianGuido

Looks like we got two! I'll get this done by Friday. I put in a bid, maybe we get it cheaper!

Vroomp

I was not as impressed with this one as the rest of Noel's offerings but, it is a decent cigar and worth the price.
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

I will  take one if you have an open spot!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

ItalianGuido

Order placed, looks like they shipped it yesterday.

Rammstein142

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.