Bombed Bigtime!!

Started by casmang, 08/07/2009 11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casmang

The words out of my mouth were "Holy Sh*t" and the though in my head was, I need to pay it forward!  MountedShriner and Jackal both obliterated me with bombs!!!  On the day that I just found out that I am being re-hired by the company that laid me off...man, what a great day :D :D :D

Man, you guys are great and so is this site.  I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!

I will attach a picture!

podman28

Nicely done gentlemen.  :bigthumbs:

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Jackal

Figured I had to start slowly weaning you off of the Rocky Patels  :hypno:

Great to hear about the job  :cheer:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

cmmayo

Quotecasmang - 8/7/2009  11:15 AM

The words out of my mouth were "Holy Sh*t" and the though in my head was, I need to pay it forward!  MountedShriner and Jackal both obliterated me with bombs!!!  On the day that I just found out that I am being re-hired by the company that laid me off...man, what a great day :D :D :D

Man, you guys are great and so is this site.  I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!

I will attach a picture!

Nice! I love the cartoon bomb.

:bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nukbucko

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

What did Dennis give you?

I see a CAO Brazilia and what might be a Tatiana; can't make out the others.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Rebecca Silverwolf

Hit by two bombs, very nice!  :thumbsup:
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

ljlemer

Quotecasmang - 8/7/2009  12:15 PM

I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!I will attach a picture!

It's always wise to bomb the member with the highest points first. Then the second-highest, right Pete? And so forth.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

gitfiddl

Nice job, guys.  I still owe a couple around here some retaliatory bomb runs, and there are a couple I might have alerted with recon overflights.  It's nice to have friends, ain't it?  And if I failed to do so earlier, welcome to the fold, Casmang!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

casmang

QuoteJackal - 8/7/2009  4:38 PMWhat did Dennis give you?I see a CAO Brazilia and what might be a Tatiana; can't make out the others.

A bunch of infused cigars, which I am partial to :) Some Java's, TabakEspecials, CAO Brazilia and some Tatiana's.  All right up my alley :)  You guys are awesome, both of you were right on the mark with your selections!

mountedshriner

Long ashes Carl!! This is a great site and the folks who participate make it the greatest cigar site there is. Enjoy the smokes and stay involved!! You are the kind of member we are looking for and need here at CG!! WELCOME!! :cheer:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

junglepete

Quoteljlemer - 8/7/2009  6:09 PM

Quotecasmang - 8/7/2009  12:15 PM

I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!I will attach a picture!

It's always wise to bomb the member with the highest points first. Then the second-highest, right Pete? And so forth.

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

podman28

I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!

You should bomb someone if you think it will be appreciated or because you want to. Maybe they did something very cool for you or the site. Don't ever feel pushed into a bomb because it is a gift of your free will. There are no rules on who you should bomb as it is your choice entirely. Sometimes just saying thank you and then sending it forward at a later date is the best play. As for me, when I send something out it is to say thank you for going above and beyond on the board or maybe someone is a bit down on their luck. It could be they just really want to try a cigar in the worst way I felt like giving them the chance because I know it will be truely appreciated. However, I will never bomb someone I feel is begging for it or is just looking for some free cigars. To me that is just low and undignified. Those are just my 2 cents and you can do with them what you wish. Best of luck though and congrats on your new rewards. Enjoy them. :biggrin:

lightone

mountedshriner

Quotepodman28 - 8/7/2009  11:18 PM

I am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!

You should bomb someone if you think it will be appreciated or because you want to. Maybe they did something very cool for you or the site. Don't ever feel pushed into a bomb because it is a gift of your free will. There are no rules on who you should bomb as it is your choice entirely. Sometimes just saying thank you and then sending it forward at a later date is the best play. As for me, when I send something out it is to say thank you for going above and beyond on the board or maybe someone is a bit down on their luck. It could be they just really want to try a cigar in the worst way I felt like giving them the chance because I know it will be truely appreciated. However, I will never bomb someone I feel is begging for it or is just looking for some free cigars. To me that is just low and undignified. Those are just my 2 cents and you can do with them what you wish. Best of luck though and congrats on your new rewards. Enjoy them. :biggrin:

Tim is exactly right!! I knew you liked infused stix and I had a few. I also knew you were out of a job and probably couldn't afford to spend $$ on cigars, hence I BOMBED you! We are all BOTL and take care of each other! BTW way, very nice bomb yourself Jason, way to go buddy. Enjoy Carl. :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hot Stuff x

Well played Gents!

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

casmang

Quotemountedshriner - 8/8/2009  9:47 AM
Quotepodman28 - 8/7/2009  11:18 PM
Quotecasmang - 8/7/2009  11:15 AMI am gonna start bombing people now, just need to figure out the rules :)  I figure if I make someone feel as good as I felt today, bombing will be awesome!
Tim is exactly right!! I knew you liked infused stix and I had a few. I also knew you were out of a job and probably couldn't afford to spend $$ on cigars, hence I BOMBED you! We are all BOTL and take care of each other! BTW way, very nice bomb yourself Jason, way to go buddy. Enjoy Carl. :shades:

Oh, I will and already have ;)  Thanks again, you guys rock!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.