bmac7754 layed the smack down

Started by bigjohn20081983, 12/12/2014 11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjohn20081983

So awhile ago bmac7754 seen a couple comments I made about the MUWAT baitfish that I had tried and while ok wasn't one I said I would go out to look just for it. He said the bigger ones where better and even better with a little age on them. Well he shocked me today with this by putting up so he didn't have to shut up. Guess I have to fire one up soon to see if I opened my fat mouth and inserted my size 13 1/2 foot.  :biggrin:
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

StogieDad

You are gonna dig all of those brother.  Nice hit!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

Cfickter

Great bomb. Love the Flatbeds
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

ninfiction

800+ days! I've only been smoking cigars for about 190, going to be a long time before I have anything sitting around that long.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Awesome set of sticks right there!!!
I love everyone of them.
Great hit
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kman

Very nice!! And love the Panacea's too!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

bmac7754

Good to see they made it John.  Enjoy
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Brlesq

Agree with the others.  A thoughtful smackdown, and those Flatbeds are killer!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

Quotebmac7754 - 12/12/2014  4:17 PM  Good to see they made it John.  Enjoy

Well about that the xxl 5x60 is in my hand now and it is quite different than the baitfish. 

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

toby2

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Mojo66

Brian is that kind of guy / geek.

Outstanding, out of the blue, hearth warming gestures like that are what make this place such a special one.

:bow:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

QuoteMojo66 - 12/12/2014  5:19 PM  Brian is that kind of guy / geek.  Outstanding, out of the blue, hearth warming gestures like that are what make this place such a special one.   :bow:

Ummmm is he the only one hit 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Mojo66

Quotebmac7754 - 12/12/2014  5:50 PM  

QuoteMojo66 - 12/12/2014  5:19 PM  Brian is that kind of guy / geek.  Outstanding, out of the blue, hearth warming gestures like that are what make this place such a special one.   :bow:

Time to run for cover Geeks, to the cigar bomb shelters, that, is a serious threat :biggrin:

Run to the hills, run for your lives :rocker:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bigjohn20081983

QuoteMojo66 - 12/12/2014  6:07 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 12/12/2014  5:50 PM  

Time to run for cover Geeks, to the cigar bomb shelters, that, is a serious threat :biggrin:

Run to the hills, run for your lives :rocker:  

Between SStogie Dad and now Bmac I am afraid that the mail lady is going to start wearing a bomb suit every time she delivers a box to my house.

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

Chip Lemaster

I like Flatbeds cigars,,, I have tried all but the kentucky line,,,,,those My Uzi weights a ton,,,, not so sure about

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.