mpurtle01 perseveres and scores

Started by Mojo66, 12/15/2014 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo66

I'm double posting this on purpose. Wanted to make sure Matt got credit for what this is, a bomb.

I got a box from him today that contained the June Member Sponsored Geek  Critique cigar and many friends. These cigars had never made it to me thanks to Canadian customs and actually traveled from an APO in Germany, to  Canada’s customs and then Back to Germany only to be forwarded in the US  where they originated from, back in May of this year. Now, after the  dust settled, Matt took upon himself to send them AGAIN but this time,  the package left the US and got here in no time at all.

Thank you so much Matt, this is beyond generous of you. I do appreciate  the gesture, the cigars and the fact that the customs bubbas didn’t get  to play with them twice.
One more reason why “It’s so cool to be a Geek” (Sorry Brian) 

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

Very cool. Better late then never I guess.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

johncw

bmac7754

Very cool to send them later down the road Matt.  Mojo, hope you enjoy them buddy
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nirab

QuoteMojo66 - 12/15/2014  7:38 PM

I'm double posting this on purpose. Wanted to make sure Matt got credit for what this is, a bomb.

I got a box from him today that contained the June Member Sponsored Geek  Critique cigar and many friends. These cigars had never made it to me thanks to Canadian customs and actually traveled from an APO in Germany, to  Canada's customs and then Back to Germany only to be forwarded in the US  where they originated from, back in May of this year. Now, after the  dust settled, Matt took upon himself to send them AGAIN but this time,  the package left the US and got here in no time at all.

Thank you so much Matt, this is beyond generous of you. I do appreciate  the gesture, the cigars and the fact that the customs bubbas didn't get  to play with them twice.
One more reason why "It's so cool to be a Geek" (Sorry Brian) 

Matt is a top notch geek, and so are you Sébastien...and no need to be sorry, it is cool to be a geek! Borrow away my friend!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

The Burn Ward

ninfiction

Such a bizarre trip those sticks took
This is not the admin you're looking for...

mpurtle01

It is cool to be a geek!  See my post today in the "I'm smoking a....   Given to me by..."  Thread.  I feel lucky to have found this group!

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

bigjohn20081983

That is awesome. Seems like his next step if this one failed was delivering them himself.

Btw hey Customs  :moon:  :moon:
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

Kman

Way to hang in there and get the job done Matt!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.