looking for a few amazon basin or rocky decades to trade for.

Started by mthomason1980, 12/17/2014 08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mthomason1980

Im trying to find 2-3 amazon basin or rocky decades to trade for.  I have diesel, cao, man o war and more...

Rammstein142

What all do you have you are willing to trade in those brands or other brands?
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

mthomason1980

Unholy cocktail, cao extreme, man o war double corona, joya red, perdomo lot 23, aj spectre

05Venturer

Sorry brother but I just can't trade any of my Basins, I have been looking to purchase another box or 2 but they are out of stock everywhere.  :cry:
Being a limited release of I think 2000 boxes they are getting harder and harder to find.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

The Burn Ward

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 12/18/2014  9:56 AM

Sorry brother but I just can't trade any of my Basins, I have been looking to purchase another box or 2 but they are out of stock everywhere.  :cry:
Being a limited release of I think 2000 boxes they are getting harder and harder to find.

We found you an Amazon but I do not think she would fit in a box :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 12/18/2014  10:40 AM

Psst . . . Don, is that my cue?

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Ken Kelley

QuoteBrlesq - 12/17/2014  11:06 PM

QuoteDonM - 12/18/2014  10:40 AM

Psst . . . Don, is that my cue?

Amazon boxes might have teeth!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

ninfiction

I know a little place that has most of a box left(or did last weekend) but because of MN taxes they are $13-14 each I think. I can check if anyone is that interested.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bigjohn20081983

They had almost a box of the Amazon basin at my local b&m for $9.50 per stick plus tax the last time I was in there Monday. The shop is Fleming Island Cigars here in Florida I have them in the data base. Maybe they will do a purchase over the phone with a credit card.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=places;area=shopform;shop_id=1530

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Jackal

If you come across some Amazon Basins, I can trade you Decades for them.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Rammstein142

Believe they have them at my local B&M for around 9.00 even. Will have to double check, but he had almost a full box still. Would be more than happy to pick up some for anyone interested, or just may pick up some after Christmas and trade with whoever.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Mojo66

QuoteRammstein142 - 12/23/2014  8:41 PM  Believe they have them at my local B&M for around 9.00 even. Will have to double check, but he had almost a full box still. Would be more than happy to pick up some for anyone interested, or just may pick up some after Christmas and trade with whoever.

Pick up as many as you can, the whole box while you are at it. I have a very strong feeling you won't be stuck with them :biggrin:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Caveman Steve

QuoteRammstein142 - 12/23/2014  8:41 PM  Believe they have them at my local B&M for around 9.00 even. Will have to double check, but he had almost a full box still. Would be more than happy to pick up some for anyone interested, or just may pick up some after Christmas and trade with whoever.

I'm interested.  I'd take up to a 5er.  Trade or purchase.  I can do either.  PM me if you're able to snag them.

Thanks, and Happy Holidays! 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

toby2

I have a full box. I wasn't impressed with them at all. I've been meaning to burn another and see what was up with the first one I smoked....

The Burn Ward

Quotetoby2 - 12/24/2014  9:03 AM

I have a full box. I wasn't impressed with them at all. I've been meaning to burn another and see what was up with the first one I smoked....

I'd like to try 2-3. LMK if you wanna trade

quickme

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 12/24/2014  9:15 AM

Quotetoby2 - 12/24/2014  9:03 AM

I'd like to try 2-3. LMK if you wanna trade

I'd be in for a trade for a couple if you really don't like them  :biggrin:

Chadboskie

I have 2 Amazon basins id probably trade. I wanted to like these so much but to me they just weren't that great. The brazilia is much much better. I even had burn issues with 2 of the 3 I smoked. But I do feel reluctant to trade being they are hard to find. I was always hoping they would get better with time.

Rammstein142

Checked in with our local B&M, One Eyed Jacks, and he still had some in stock. Just forgot to grab some as I was to busy smoking and drinking, but will go back hopefully Monday and pick up a few for anyone wanting to trade.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.