Hope all is well,,,,

Started by Chip Lemaster, 12/18/2014 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Lemaster

Anyone know NWB,, Aka Nathan from down Georgia way, sent him a small gift, post office claims it was delivered, yet there has been no acknowledgement of reciept of small package or much activity,,, I hope all is well

Cfickter

Chip,
Nathan has been busy taking care of his mother who is recovering from an illness.  So he is a little bit preoccupied,  I am sure he feels bad that he hasn't acknowledged.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Chip Lemaster

QuoteCfickter - 12/18/2014  10:41 AM

Chip,
Nathan has been busy taking care of his mother who is recovering from an illness.  So he is a little bit preoccupied,  I am sure he feels bad that he hasn't acknowledged.

Thanks for that heads up, I know he is an active member and was a bit worried that he has not posted in a while,,,, I hope all get better fast and Nathan and you all have a Merry Christmas,,,

StogieDad

Yea, I am sure he will check in soon.  I have texted him a couple times to touch base and they are making it.  Praying for them during the holidays.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

Chip, I did get your gift, and I apologize for not acknowledging it yet.  I'll post up a thread shortly.
Chief of Shaft

Chip Lemaster

Quotenwb - 12/20/2014  6:26 PM

Chip, I did get your gift, and I apologize for not acknowledging it yet.  I'll post up a thread shortly.

thank yoy and glad you are doc g well under the wieght of everything you are doing,,, I know you were active then slowed own,,,
Glad things are well and enjoy the holidays :biggrin:

sjn1117

Good to hear From you Nathan. I knw exactly how life can be sometimes. We miss you bro but family takes first always. Hope things are still improving.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.