Meet my cousin, Sarah Wyatt!

Started by gitfiddl, 12/18/2014 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Actually, she's the daughter of my cousin Tracey, which I guess makes Sarah my second cousin.  I don't know if y'all saw this story out of Warrior, AL, or not (it made a Fox national broadcast), but some ne'er-do-wells broke in to Sarah and her husband Chris' home.  While Sarah was being interviewed, the perps came back into the neighborhood and as the saying goes "they was cold busted!"

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features/around-the-web/alabama-family-holds-christmas-thieves-at-gunpoint.shtml#.VJNJsXsXfh5

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3947624295001/alabama-family-apprehends-suspects-waits-for-police/?#sp=show-clips

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Ken Kelley

They were on Fox yesterday morning. Good fer 'em!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Longhorn

Saw that on the news... good for them!  :thumbsup:

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

ebernabe

that is great. glad they got the lowlifes off the street.

horrido

Nicely done love the pink handgun.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Mojo66

I'm glad they caught the slime balls, even if not all of them. But judging on how DUMB those crooks are, the missing one might as well show up right at their front door asking for direction to the county jail :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

horrido

QuoteMojo66 - 12/18/2014  4:05 PM

I'm glad they caught the slime balls, even if not all of them. But judging on how DUMB those crooks are, the missing one might as well show up right at their front door asking for direction to the county jail :biggrin:

Might be part Neanderthal by the looks of the mug shots - won't be too long before they go extinct once again hope they don't bred. :-0
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Rammstein142

Awesome!!! Good for them!!!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Chip Lemaster

This is great, glad it didn't get worse for anyone, geat job!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Camshaft83

:bigthumbs: Glad they caught the A holes. Hope they can get all there stuff back too.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

1029henry

Awesome!!! I love it when armed citizens fight back against society's scum.
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

johncw

Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do.

DonM

I saw it on the news.  Very cool that they got them and hope they get their stuff back! :bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

Beegerply

Well done glad they caught them.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Kman

That is sweet!! Saw that on the news here yesterday!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.